Two : Contract

ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Zhan and his uncle Fengmian reached the Jiang Mansion , they were warmly greeted by Yanli along with Jiang Cheng. Both the siblings noticed Zhan's sulky face as he entered. While having dinner they enquired and Zhan whined “He doesn’t even know basic manners shijie.”

“Who is the ‘HE’ Zhan Zhan?”

“That stupid COLD FACED EXPRESSIONLESS CREATURE YIBO!!!”

The whole Jiangs paused their dinner and looked at Zhan

“You mean LAN YIBO!” Madam Yu asked.

Madam Yu

“Hmmmn"

“He truly is well known for his rude attitude . Don’t even think of irritating him” Jiang Cheng warned Zhan.

“As if I would" Zhan rolled his eyes. They resumed their dinner while discussing trivial matters.

After the dinner Zhan and Jiang Fengmian had a private talk at the latter's room.

“Zhan are you sure about this?”

“Yes uncle. I think it’s high time for me to be independent.” Zhan replied with a gloomy smile

“But promise me my boy that you will always approach us when you are distressed.” Uncle Fengmian continued “We trust you Zhan. Please be safe and sound.”

“Uncle you have always been a father figure for me. I assure to stay out of danger “ Zhan replied. They both embraced and shared a smile.

Zhan's parents had an accident which left Mrs.Wei paralysed . Zhan being a young boy of 5 was too left helpless. Thats  when the Jiangs adopted Zhan and took care of his mother since Fengmian was a close friend of Mr.Wei. Now Zhan wanted to be independent and start a company of his own. Thus he decided to leave the Jiang Mansion
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Next Morning
---------------------

The always cheerful Jiang Mansion is now shadowed with grief as their cheerful bunny Zhan Zhan is leaving. Madam Yu and Yanli has already cried a river out 

“You guys just stop it. It’s not that I am leaving forever” Zhan hugged Yanli “I will visit you after shijie.” Zhan said softly.

“Zhan Zhan , take care.” Yanli hugged him back. He then turned to Madam Yu.

“I am gonna miss you so much.” Zhan said as he kissed her cheeks.

“Miss you too son. Make sure to have your meals on time. And don’t sleep like a piggy. You will end up being more lazy.” Zhan faked a pout as Madam Yu lectured him.

“Hey don’t be reckless and jump into trouble , you have always been clumsy.” Jiang Cheng told Zhan.

“Of course I won’t. And don’t be a jerk at least when I am leaving.” Zhan slightly mocked Jiang Cheng as he pulled him for a hug.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
At WEI MANSION
-------------------------