Seventeen : The Arguement

We delayed our updates since wattpad was glitching. Please excuse us.

Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 MONTHS LATER
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Lan Yibo and Wei Zhan was really busy with their hectic schedule. Both the men had to work overtime to manage their office works. Wei Zhan’s company flourished earning him more clients and increasing their investment. Lan Yibo’s concern for Wei Zhan increased as Zhan took least care about his health. He reached home late and went for the office early skipping both dinner and breakfast. Even the elder Lans took notice of Zhan’s weak figure.

EVENING
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

AT LAN MANSION
-----------------------------

Lan Yibo reached the Lan Mansion  from his office. He freshened up and had dinner. He went to the couch with a book in his hand, waiting for Wei Zhan’s arrival. He glared at the clock and grew impatient.

It’s already 10pm. Where the hell is Zhan?

Soon he found Wei Zhan opening the door to their bedroom.

“I am back Er gege.” Wei Zhan said as he dragged his body inside and sat beside Lan Yibo.

“Welcome back, Zhan Zhan.” Yibo faintly smiled at Wei Zhan. He could clearly see that Zhan is tired. His usual bright face is overshadowed by exhaustion and appeared a bit pale.

“Hey Yibo,  why are you staring at me?” Wei Zhan waved his hand in front of Yibo’s face. Yibo snapped cut of his thoughts and looked at Zhan with concern.

“Zhan Zhan, have you noticed the time now? Why are you exhausting yourself? You are really losing track of time by overworking. How can you be so careless with your health?” Yibo asked worriedly.

“Er gege, are you scloding me?” Zhan pouted at Yibo.

Lan Yibo let out a faint sigh “ Look Zhan, I am not scolding you. I just want to make sure that you are fine. Please don’t strain yourself in the name of work.”

“ Don’t worry Yibo. I won’t fall ill. I want everything to be perfect in the company as I don’t want to repeat the same mistake from before.” Wei Zhan cupped Yibo’s face.

“Come on Er gege! Don’t treat me like a child.”

Yibo ruffled Zhan’s hair with a soft smile “Go and take a shower.” Wei Zhan nodded and walked towards the bathroom. Lan Yibo got up from the couch and went downstairs to bring Zhan’s dinner.

When Lan Yibo came back with food, he saw Zhan already on the bed. He placed the food on the table and approached him.

“Hey Zhan Zhan, what are you doing? Come have your dinner.” Lan Yibo stirred Zhan to restrain him from sleeping.

“Aww..Yibo I am so tired and sleepy. Let me sleep. I don’t want dinner.” Wei Zhan groaned as Yibo disturbed him.

“No way. Come on get up!” Yibo dragged Zhan out of the bed and carried him to the couch. Lan Yibo took a spoonful of food and directed towards Zhan’s mouth. But he refused to open and averted his face. Yibo sneaked his hands on Zhan’s thighs and gave a pinch.

“Ahhh...” Zhan opened his mouth to cry out in pain. Yibo lightly shoved the food into it and smirked victoriously.

Zhan glared at him in annoyance. Yibo took some food again and placed it before Zhan.