Eleven : I Love You Too

{Warning : mild mature content ahead. You have been warned}

ENJOY!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lan Yibo's eyes widened on hearing Wei Zhan's sudden confession. He slightly parted from the hug to look at Zhan . Yibo could feel his heart strumming loudly in his chest and he was sure Zhan could feel his as well.

"Zhan"

"I am sorry Yibo. I am sorry for not believing you. I know you never intended to hurt me. I know you would never do it on purpose. I love you more than I thought. I was never capable of loving some one. I don't want to lose you. I love you , Yibo ."Zhan whispered.

Lan Yibo's heart swells with happiness .
"Zhan you touched my life in a way which I can't even describe , you changed me for the better . You were so percious for me. I too can't afford to lose you . I love you, Zhan. I have always loved you." Yibo confessed.

Zhan looked at Yibo lovingly and heaved a sigh of relief. Yibo cupped Zhan's face and closed the distance between their lips. Both kissed with passion cherishing the moment . When they pulled apart both of their faces were flushed and they were breathing heavily , but Yibo just smiled and pressed his forhead against Zhan's , soaking in his presence as much as he could.

"Zhan Zhan , you are always mine."
"Yes, I am always yours and you are mine." Zhan whispered softly.

Yibo pulled Zhan into his lap and wiped his tears away with his thumbs. He pulled Zhan closer and kissed him again. Zhan pressed their lips more firmly as he wrapped his arms around Yibo's neck and buries his fingers in his hair.

Yibo bit Zhan's lower lips which yearned a soft moan . He bit again lightly seeking permission which Zhan happily gave. They explored each other's mouth as they kissed with intimacy turning their head .
"Yibo" Wei Zhan moaned in a husky tone as he broke the kiss . The kiss have ignited fire in both as they breathed heavily .

Lan Yibo placed a gentle kiss on Wei Zhan's forehead. He then kisses the eyelids one by one and moved his lips to his cheekbones. Yibo run his thumb over his mole and bit there lightly before sucking it. He kissed his jawline and went back to Zhan's lips. Yibo kissed hungrily as he savoured the lips while Zhan kissed with equal passion.

Yibo moved his lips to Zhan's fair neck leaving butterfly kisses . He sucked and bit the skin which send shivers down Zhan's spine.

"Yi....bo...more" Zhan's hands roamed on Yibo's shoulder and pushed off his coat. Yibo slipped his hands beneath Zhan's shirt and enjoyed the feeling of Zhan's well built abs on his skin. Zhan could feel his heart thumping against his chest . He felt waves of pleasure through his body as the elder man touched him .

Yibo pinned Zhan on the couch and got on top of him. He undid the top button of the younger mans shirt. He exposed his shoulders and nipped his skin . Zhan loosened Yibo's tie and tousled his hands through his hair . He pulled him closer and bit his lips.

"Ah....Zhan " Yibo moaned into Zhan's mouth. The two continue to relish each other's lips and feel the ecstasy. They froze when they heard the door opening.

They were startled when they saw Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen who are now staring at them in surprise.