Twenty : Cheesed Off Yibo

ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT DAY
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

AT LAN MANSION
-----------------------------

It’s been 8 AM and Lan Yibo sighed for the nth  time as he tried to wake Wei Zhan.
“Zhan Zhan, it’s already 8 AM. Don’t you have a meeting at 9 AM?” Yibo spoke as he pulled the blankets. No matter how hard Yibo tried, Zhan curled himself into the blanket and slept.

What am I suppose to do with you?

Lan Yibo grabbed his phone and called Xiao Xing Chen.
“Hello, Good Morning Chen.”

“Good Morning, Yibo. What’s the matter?”

“Hey can you change the time of Zhan’s meeting as he is still sleeping like a pig. Make it 9:30 AM. Hope so he could make it by then.”

“Ok.” Xiao Xing Chen replied before he hung up the call.

Lan Yibo once again looked and the sleeping Zhan and went downstairs.

Wei Zhan wriggled in the bed and stretched out. He turned his head to glance at the clock. His eyes popped open as he saw the time.

Shit! It’s already 8:30. Why didn’t Yibo wake me up?

He threw the blankets and jumped off the bed. Just as he reached the bathroom, his legs slipped and stumbled onto the floor.

“Oh my bum!” Zhan cursed under his breath and managed to stand up. He took a quick shower and got dressed with 15 minutes. He once again checked himself in the mirror and rushed downstairs. As he reached the main door, a stern voice stopped him.

“Where did you think you are going?” Wei Zhan’s body froze on hearing the voice and he turned himself to see Lan Yibo staring at with cold eyes while holding a newspaper.

“Good Morning, Yibo.” Wei Zhan grinned nervously.

“Come and have your breakfast.”

“Yibo, I am having a meeting with a client at 9 AM. It’s already late. Do one thing, just pack me the breakfast. I will have it in the office.” Wei Zhan suggested.

“No, I have already called Xiao Xing Chen and extended the time of meeting.”

Wei Zhan felt relieved on hearing Lan Yibo. He smile at the latter, “That’s so kind of you. Thanks Er gege.”

“Hmmmn. Now come with me.” Lan Yibo stood up, folding the news paper and walking towards the dining room. Wei Zhan followed behind as he rubbed his back. Lan Yibo placed his food in front of Wei Zhan and noticed him massaging his back.

“What happend?”

“Oh, it’s nothing. I just slipped on my way towards the washroom.”Lan Yibo looked at Wei Zhan concerned eyes.

“Are you alright?”

“I am fine. No need to worry.” Zhan assured with a smile.

After having the breakfast, they left the Lan Mansion. Lan Yibo drove towards the Wei company. He glanced at Wei Zhan to find him in his cheerful mood and curled his lips into a faint smile.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The duo reached the office and Lan Yibo haulted the car.
“See you in the evening.” Wei Zhan spoke and Lan Yibo hummed in response.

Before opening the door, Zhan looks at Yibo “ I forgot to give you something.”

“Huh?” Yibo blinked his eyes in confusion.