Twenty Six : Why Didn't You Tell Me

ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meng Yao and Su She stood obediently with their head lowered and gaze fixed on the floor. Their master was thundering with rage.

“Where the hell did you go wrong?” The mysterious guy roared, his eye glinted dangerously.

Everyone in the room shivered in fear. Even Li Xuanyu kept his mouth sealed. He too was very disappointed with the failure of their plan.

“Everything was moving according to the plan. I leaked out the news to the media in the morning. I don’t know what miracle had happened afterwards.” Su She reasoned.

Meng Yao tried his best to be oblivious. He knew how dangerous his master is. He tried his best to be oblivious.

“It was an unexpected recovery by Wei Zhan.” Li Xuanyu commented. He paused for a moment and continued. “ Let’s not to be discouraged. We can wait for the next opportunity to bring down Mr. Wei and if necessary let’s end him forever.”

A shiver went through Meng Yao as he heard Li Xuanyu. He lifted his head  and turned aside to see the other man’s eyes flaring with deep hatred.

“Why are so interested in Wei Zhan? What’s your real purpose?” The mysterious guy questioned.

“My purpose is simple. I want him dead.” Li Xuanyu’s jaw tightened and let out a bitter laugh.  “He had taken my Yibo away from me. I have always loved Lan Yibo. We went go the same high school and I fell for him at the first sight. After my graduation I strived hard to attend the same college as Yibo. During those days, everyone had a crush on Yibo and pestered behind him for a date. But Yibo always treated them with coldness and distanced himself. I just wanted to see him smile and enjoy the world around him. I thought of confessing my feelings but I knew Yibo could never accept me. I belonged to a financially unstable family and I had an insecurity that Yibo might look down on me. So I worked hard day and night to establish my company and made myself worthy for Yibo. But that guy named Wei Zhan was ahead of me and stole my beloved.”Li Xuanyu let out a deep breath. “I want my Yibo back. And I will go to any extend to make him mine.

Even to the extent of killing Wei Zhan

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

WEILAN
--------------

Wei Zhan and Lan Yibo returned to WeiLan. With heavy steps, Wei Zhan climbed upstairs and entered their bedroom. The day was so exhausting. Today's events have in fact worn him out leaving him restless and dejected. Instantly, he felt a warm pair of arms around his waist. Lan Yibo stood behind him resting his chin on his shoulders.

"Zhan Zhan, I know you are tired. Go and take a warm shower." Lan Yibo voiced against his ears. Wei Zhan hummed in response. He turned around to welcome his husbands embrace and clasped him lightly. Lan Yibo patted his back, soothing his worries. They stayed in each others embrace for a minute and Wei Zhan broke the hug with a smile. He stalked towards the washroom, steam filling the room as he turned the shower on. The sensation of steamy water calmed his mind. After a while, he exited the shower allowing Yibo to hop in. Wei Zhan reclined on the couch and closed his eye. His eyes soon snapped open at the ringing of the phone.

Lan Yibo stepped out of the shower and put on sweatpant and white T-shirt. He wiped his hair dry and walked into their room to find Zhan talking over phone. Lan Yibo sat beside him waiting for the other to hung up the call.
"Are you fine, Zhan?"

"Yes shijie."

"You know you can approach me when you are in trouble."

"Everything is alright, shijie."