Twenty Five : Troubleshooting

Hope everyone is doing great. FYI, the book is having two authors. Many of the readers r still confused about our identity. So we r clearing out the misunderstanding.🙏😅

Sorry for the boring chapter 😓😓.

ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WEI CORPORATION
-------------------------------

The next morning the news about hacking in the Wei Corporation spread out. It happened so unpredictable and so the company was flooding with calls from different shareholders. The employees rushed inside the office, trying their best to manage the calls. One of the employees approached Xiao Xing Chen and Xue Yang.

"Sir, it's difficult to manage the calls."

"Damn it. I am sure someone deliberately leaked out the news."
Xue Yang hissed and knitted his eyebrows.

"Yeah. Someone is plotting behind our back. But don't worry. We will pacify the news and the media." Xiao Xing Chen assured the employee.

Jiang Fengmian and Jiang Cheng entered into the office followed by Lan Qiren. Their faces were smitten with worry. Jiang Cheng found his way towards Wei Zhan.

"Why didn't you inform me earlier?" Jiang Cheng voice roared inside Wei Zhan's office.

Wei Zhan lifted his head to face the other man and spoke in denial. " Jiang Cheng, this is not the right time."

"I am sorry to scare you, Zhan." Jiang Cheng pulled Wei Zhan into a tight embrace.

"I was worried about you. Now I am relieved that you are doing fine." He patted Zhan's back.

"Don't stress to much. Everything will be alright." Wei Zhan broke the hug and assured Jiang Cheng a faint smile.

Lan Xichen approached Meng Yao with a coffee in his hand. He placed the coffee on the desk, near Meng Yao.

"How is it going?" Lan Xichen asked in his usual calm voice.

Meng Yao shifted his gaze from the computer screen to the man beside him.

"The coding style is a bit different from the normal ones. I am trying to exploit the script. Let's keep our fingers crossed. The software is from an untraceable system. So the location is not certain." Meng Yao informed Lan Xichen.

I can't reveal the people behind this.

A few minute later, Wei Zhan received a call from one of his shareholders.

"Mr.Han, please stay calm. It's not what you think. Everything is under control here."

Lan Qiren, who was standing next to Wei Zhan noticed him talking over the phone. He went up to him and gestured Zhan to handover the phone. Wei Zhan did as he was instructed and gave the phone to Lan Qiren to attend the call.

"Mr. Hand no need to panic. The company has not suffered any major loss. The minor losses will be compensated by the Jiangs and The Lans." Lan Qiren exclaimed, looking at Jiang Fengmian. The two men nodded at each other.

Lan Qiren returned the phone to Wei Zhan and walked towards Jiang Fengmian. He then took a seat beside him. Jiang Fengmian gave a worried smile.

"I couldn't help him earlier since Wei Zhan was very secretive. He never wanted to trouble us with his problems. Right now, I know I am aware of his situation. Therefore I have to support him in every means. After all he is just like my own son."

Wei Zhan seemed a bit disheartened after the call and rubbed his temple. Soon he felt an assuring pat on his shoulder. Just by the warmth of the touch, Wei Zhan could identify the person next to him. He tilted his head sideways to meet his gaze with his husband. Lan Yibo gave a half smile, assuring Zhan who gave a pleasing smile in return.