One : Incident

It's our first time writing a fan fiction . Kindly excuse us for any grammatical errors. Your feedbacks are appreciated.
Thoughts are expressed in italics.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Well looks like we have finished ahead of our schedule and thus I would like to have some words with you gentlemen" Mr. Lan Qiren proposed.

It was the grand conference conducted for the gathering of Top 10 Companies of China .

" I have been the CEO of the Lan Corporation for more than two decades. We had rough times and made it through them all to bring out the best of us. And now I feel it's the time of the youngsters to show their capabilities."

Mr. Lan continued , "I thereby announce Lan XiChen as the CEO and Lan Yibo as the Vice President of the company."

The Lan Corporation is No.1 company of China with the Wen and Jin Corporation at the second followed by Jiangs , Nie , CT Corporation.
"Thank you all for your presence. Make yourself comfortable with the after party and Good Evening gentlemen " Mr. Lan expressed his gratitude.

All the company CEOs along with their assistants attended the party. Wen Ruohan , the CEO of Wen Corporation approached Lan Qiren and greeted him warmly.
"Good Evening Mr.Lan , "he smiled and continued "Congrats on announcing the the heirs. Hope they give their best and uphold the dignity of the Lans."

Wen Ruohan

Wen Ruohan

"I have faith in them. They will do justice" Mr.Lan replied.
"Mr.Lan , I know it's sudden but I would like to have your thoughts on yibo's and wen qing's wedding.
"Mr Wen , forgive me for my rudeness but.....Yibo is not interested in it. He have always been cold and aloof ever since his parents departure. I am afraid I don't want to bring him any more discomfort."

"It's true. I've always seen yibo with his cold and deadly aura. Moreover its important to consider his opinions and interest. Anyway let me congratulate them personally. Wishing you a happy and peaceful time Mr.Lan."

Mr.Wen bid farewell with Mr.Lan and approached the youngsters. He was greeted by a smily faced XiChen and deadly faced Yibo. As he was about to speak Yibo interrupted rudly.

"Mr.Wen I know what you are about to speak. Thank you for your concern and I have declined your wedding proposal." And with that Yibo walked away.

" Please forgive his rudeness " Lan XiChen smiled sadly and two looked at Yibo's retreating figure .

Yibo left the party hall and decided to go home . He always knew crowdy place was not his paradise. He preferred to be alone with a not-so-noisy atmosphere where he can be at peace.

Jiang Fengmian who is the CEO of Jiang Corporation watched the scene and went near XiChen. " He will be fine don't worry". He smiled at the elder Lan who returned his smile.

 He smiled at the elder Lan who returned his smile

JIANG FENGMIAN

As they chatted asked Xichen asked " By the way where is Wei Zhan?"
"Oh haven't you seen him. He was just here now. I guess he went to get himself a drink."

Wei Zhan, who left party hall a few minutes ago was now beaming with joy with his favourite drink in his hands. As he was about to savour his drink someone bumped into him and the drink spilled onto his coat. Zhan was annoyed as hell and wanted smash the person in front. But his breath froze and eyes widened when he saw a handsome man looked at him with discomfort . Zhan eyes roamed from his briefly eyebrows to sharp defined jaw line to his plum pink lips . But what attracted Zhan the most was his sparkling eyes which bewild all who fell under his steady gaze and his lustrous hair which partially covered them. The person had a cold aura but was extremely charming. The almost gaping Zhan was brought to reality by a deep velvety voice which depicted the other person's irritation.

"Step aside you clumsy boy."
"Huh?"

Zhan who was having a hard time processing the scene is now fully aware of 'who bumped whom'.

"Who are you to call me a clumsy boy when it's you who bumped I to me" Zhan raised his voice.

The person scowled at Zhan , pushed him aside and starts walking away.

WTF

"Hey don't you even know how to say sorry you 'COLD FACED EXPRESSIONLESS CREATURE'".

Yibo stopped dead in tracks. He turned towards Zhan only to give him a deadly glare and walked away.

"How rude!" Zhan mumbled.

Yibo almost lost his temper but he gathered himself as he walked towards the parking lot.

Damn that BUNNY TEETHED BOY!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Hope you liked the chapter.
Send us your feedbacks on this chapter.

Stay tuned for the next chapter!! We will update it soon.

STAY SAFE😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~