Thirty Nine : Bitter-Sweet Ecstasy

Warning : This chapter contains heavy mature content. Pls read it at ur own risks.

We have tried our maximum to write this chapter n make it upto ur expectations since we r still amateurs. Hope we won’t disappoint u.

ENJOY!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon reaching WeiLan, the two men retired back to their room. Just as they entered the bedroom. Lan Yibo closed the door with a bang. A chill rushed over Wei Zhan on feeling Lan Yibo’s sharp predatory gaze on him. He walked backwards as Lan Yibo advanced towards him. He crashed into the wall and shivered slightly when he felt Yibo’s chest brushed  against his as he stepped close enough to feel the body heat. A spiral of warmth began to pool in his stomach when Lan Yibo bent his head down and brushed his lips against his cheeks with a seductive tint.

“You were so bold tonight Zhan Zhan that your naughty hands groped me during dinner.” Lan Yibo breathed against his neck and nuzzled the junction of his neck and shoulder teasingly.

“But look at you now. The naughty bunny turned into a trembling kitten.” Lan Yibo blew a hot jet of air along his neck and Wei Zhan had to bite his lip to hold a moan.

Crap! It’s me who is supposed to tease him. What in the hell is he doing to me? A part of Wei Zhan’s brain screamed to push the other away but the majority of him enjoyed the feeling of his heat and soft lips grazing the sensitive skin of his neck. He felt the other smirk against his throat.

Please don’t let him stop.

Wei Zhan gasped when he felt the lips pressed a hot open mouthed kiss on the patch of skin just below his earlobe. Lan Yibo’s teeth grazed on the skin while biting and sucking, undoubtedly leaving a mark.

Growling in satisfaction, Lan Yibo found it hard to control the powerful surge of arousal. He smirked at how the younger man utterly gave himself to him. Wei Zhan kept his eyes closed, drowning himself in Lan Yibo’s passion. But a moment later, his lips and his warmth were gone leaving him dazed.

“Let’s wash up Zhan. Both of us are sweaty.” Lan Yibo pulled back with a smug smile while Wei Zhan blinked his eyes to clear his fogged mind. It took him a moment to process Lan Yibo’s words and quickly scowled. He glared at Lan Yibo who was now chuckling devilishly. He took off his jacket and stormed towards the bathroom.

God he is doing it again. I’m so screwed. But I still have a surprise for my Er gege.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Lan Yibo stood under the shower letting the cold water cool down his scorching  body. All he could think now was Wei Zhan. That man had been torturing him all day. By all rights he should be furious with Zhan or at the very least irritated. But he felt none of these towards his bunny husband. This was a side of Zhan that he hoped he could see more often. Lan Yibo exited the bathroom wearing a trackpant and blow dried his hair. He left his upper body bare and walked into the room.

Lan Yibo’s heart skipped a beat when he saw the sight that welcomed him. There on the bed laid his Wei Zhan. He wore a see-through robe. His bunny looked so tempting as the black robe hugged his body like second skin. On the night stand beside the bed there was a platter of strawberries and a bowl of chocolate sauce along with one of Zhan’s painting brush.