Chapter 20 - The Wedding of Our Dreams

(words 2188) (Sorry it took a so long! Probably will be a while for another update to come out so, cherish this chapter lol)

(BTW this is the Peter I imagined would be in the series. Lip bite intensifies)

 Lip bite intensifies)

"It's been six months. We've out it off for to long. It's time for Mary to start moving on a little bit. We've been more than considerate, we're having the wedding by the end of the week." Charlotte said to her father who had just suggest to delay the wedding by a couple more months. "If Mary's not ready to go out in a different color than she doesn't have to come. I'm tired of planning my life around everyone else's." Charlotte said, finally putting her foot down with her father.

"I agree." Cora said, as Robert spun around and look a her in disbelief.  "It's cruel to ask Charlotte to delay the wedding. I'm surprise you've waited this long to be honest."

"Only because I love Mary, but it's time for her to start to move on." Charlotte said, as someone coughed from the door frame. Charlotte spun around to see Mary standing there in all black.

"Having fun gossiping?" Mary spat at Charlotte as she sighed, but didn't say anything. "Sorry your plans had to stop."

"Are you kidding me Mary! If Peter had died and you were marrying Matthew, you'd tell me to suck it up for the wedding. I've "delayed my life" by six months for YOU! So stop throwing that sorry pity party and think of someone other than yourself." Charlotte said, throwing a finger in Mary's face before storming out in a fury.

"Take me to Mr. Parker's estate." Charlotte said to Mr. Stark the driver as he nodded.  He lived only thirty minutes away, so she planned on spending most of the day with him.

"What are you doing here?" Peter asked, meeting her outside of the house.

"I can't spend any more time with my family. Mary's pity party guest list is to large for my liking." Charlotte said, as Peter winced but nodded in understatement. "I also told then that the wedding is back in movement, right before father asked me to delay again by two months." She huffed.

"Well it's to late now, we already payed for everything again," Peter said, "not that money is an issue but I felt wasteful with the last 'wedding'."

"Where are we going for our honeymoon? We never decided last time." Charlotte asked cuddling up to him on the couch across from the lighted fireplace.

"Greece. It turns out that I have villa there that I just found out about." Peter chuckled. "It's a nce vacation home."

"I've always wanted to go to Greece." Charlotte said, playing with his fingers as they just sat in each others company. Charlotte had spent dinner with Peter too trying to get used to living in his house. 

"The house was renovated to add another closet and a additional sink just for you." Peter said, uncovering her eyes to show her the ginormous closet that he had custom built for her. "I made sure you had plenty of room for your clothes."