2

After leaving the hospital, the nearby light faded.

The raindrops hit the ground, igniting fleeting water splashes, which were reflected in the dark sky.

There was something wrong with the street lamp at the end. It flickered like it was going to go out the next moment. Shunen turned on the phone's flashlight, illuminating the road ahead, and walked forward slowly.

The cold wind mixed with the fine rain, poured into the neck cavity one after another. The chest seemed to be pierced by something sharp, and it hurts inexplicably.

Shunen squeezed the umbrella handle tightly and exhaled dullly.

Did she admit the wrong person?

After all, it has been so many years. The Xie Ruhe in his memory is just what he looked like when he was young.

Dark black hair, eyes of the same tone. Blue-and-white striped school uniform, white-washed sneakers. Standing tall and straight. Don't like to talk, don't like to laugh.

It was so gloomy that one dared not approach.

Always be alone, always alone. It's like living in your own world.

And the man just now.

Cold air, dressed in a black trench coat. Obviously because of being in a wheelchair, he was a lot shorter than a human, but he was still arrogant. The facial features are longer than those of adolescence, and they are tough and distinct.

A sense of familiarity blows across the face.

Shunen sniffed.

She has no malice, nor does she want to be close. It's just that he seems to have been waiting here alone for a long time. I don't know if anyone will pick him up. And don't know why, he still...in a wheelchair.

So just want to tell him.

The weather is very cold and the rain does not know when it will stop. She can give him the umbrella. Her home is not far away, she can run back, or buy an umbrella at a nearby convenience store.

It's just such a sentence.

But he still didn't listen, but she didn't have the stubborn courage she used to.

I don't know why Xie Ruhe suddenly thought about it.

Fang Wencheng's expression was complicated, he reached out and hung a gear, half-lifted the clutch, and drove forward. I can still notice a stray dog ​​flying by from the side.

Take this trail and onto the road.

The woman walked on the sidewalk, Fang Wencheng drove the car, keeping a distance of about five meters from her. Behind him from time to time, the whistle urging him sounded, making him restless.

A few minutes passed.

"Master." Fang Wencheng's face was bitter, and his driving hands began to sweat. "The people behind won't get out of the car and hit me directly, right?"

Xie Ruhe still looked at the woman outside the window, did not move, and did not answer him.

There was a car passing fast from another lane.

Behind him was the sound of whistling one after another, and occasionally a man's displeased curse could be heard.

Soon, Fang Wencheng couldn't stand it anymore, and carefully glanced at the rearview mirror: "Master, do you want to know where the lady lives?"

Xie Ruhe did not speak.

Fang Wencheng swallowed, feeling that he was not doing the job: "I don't think it is appropriate for us to drive like this. Maybe it will scare the lady."