41

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 41

    "..."

    Shunian felt that he couldn't make any sense with him, and was so frustrated that he couldn't speak. She stood there, her shoulders collapsed, and her tone was very depressed: "Forget it."

    Xie Ruhe looked at her: "What's wrong."

    "I want to help you prove your innocence." Shunian didn't want to go back and listen to those people talking about gossip. Inexplicably coaxing, she sat down in his front seat and recounted what had just happened dullly.

    Xie Ruhe finished listening in silence.     Shunen's cheeks bulged and

    mumbled like bubbles: "It's annoying."

Upon hearing this, Xie Ruhe pursed his lips and lowered his eyes. The mood seems to be bad, and it seems to be meaningless.

    A few seconds later, he asked: "Are you very unhappy to hear these words?"

    Of course you will be unhappy.

    Shunen didn't like being laughed at, and didn't like them joking about her friendship with Xie Ruhe, and even less that they always let them fall in love early, and tried to persuade the two of them to do things that shouldn't be done at an inappropriate age.     Shunen said

    seriously: "I

'm not happy." Xie Ruhe's eyelids lifted and noticed that her expression was serious, not joking. The corners of his lips were barely pulled up, and his expression dimmed: "I know."

    "What do I know."

    "Wake up." Xie Ruhe didn't answer her question, leaning back lazily, keeping his eyes away. You can ask again."

    "Ah? What are you asking?"

    Xie Ruhe calmly reminded her: "I like you or not." Shunen was

    a bit taken aback, and repeated it obediently: "Oh, do you like me or not."

    His gaze was outside the window, and the sun shone in through the curtains, and a beam fell under his eyes, like a brand, making the other side faint and dark.

    Xie Ruhe's Adam's apple slid, and then said: "I don't like it."

    ......

    ......As

    soon as these words fell, Shunen's heart palpitated, and she immediately opened her eyes and woke up.

    Thinking of Xie Ruhe's expression when he said this, Shunen's mood became depressed and sad inexplicably.

    I always felt that at that time, he was really unhappy.

    This memory, a long time has passed since now.

    At that time, she didn't understand anything, and a lot of things would basically remain unchanged after being recognized.

    She felt that Xie Ruhe definitely didn't like her. So no matter what reaction he makes, she will automatically treat that reaction as dislike.

    But now Shunen is a little uncertain.

    Shunen turned over and turned on the phone to check the time. It was almost nine o'clock and she felt hungry when she saw the time. She sat up, wrapped a coat and went to the kitchen, intending to make a little casually for dinner.