80

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
80.Chapter 80

    This time Xie Ruhe heard Shunen's words clearly, and the traces of sleepiness that had been left behind disappeared at this moment. His lips opened, and some of his fluffy hair curled up, like a few dull hairs.

    Before he could make any response, Shunen seemed to be difficult to follow, and it seemed as if he slipped in along the gap between Xie Ruhe and the door frame.

    The temperature of the air conditioner in this room is very low, and it looks like two worlds outside. Xie Ruhe didn't have the habit of turning on the light when he slept, and it was cold and dark inside.

    Shunian walked to Xie Ruhe's bed with the light coming in from the outside, and climbed up silently and consciously.

    Xie Ruhe was still standing by the door.

    Late at night, she came suddenly.

    Xie Ruhe couldn't think of how to react. There was a feeling that he was dreaming, and his brain was blank. The first thought that came out of my mind was that Shunen was afraid of the dark.

    The next moment, Xie Ruhe reached out and turned on the light switch.

    The light is yellowish white, bright like sunlight.

    Shunen wore a cotton and linen beige nightdress that was over the knee. She was afraid of running out, so she deliberately pulled the skirt. She climbed to a position against the wall and obediently covered herself with a quilt.

    Xie Ruhe closed the door quietly and locked it.

    The room is not too big. The small space seems to magnify the atmosphere at this moment, and it also clears some small, imperceptible movements.

    There was a ding of the door lock, the sound of the outside wind tapping the window lightly, and the breath of the two.

    After that, Xie Ruhe walked to the bedside table and picked up the remote control to increase the temperature of the air conditioner. He asked in a low voice, "Does it feel cold?"

    Shunen hummed vaguely.

    The room fell into endless silence again.

    After lowering the temperature, Xie Ruhe still stood on the spot without lying on the bed. He lowered his eyes to play with the remote control in his hand, not knowing what he was thinking.

    Half of Shunen's face was buried in the quilt, secretly looking in his direction.

    Only his profile can be seen, softly smudged by the light, and he is wearing casual and clean clothes. There is no similarity to the one in the dream.

    If there is parallel time and space.

    If the Shunen in that parallel time and space has the same choice as in the dream.

    So now, Xie Ruhe in that parallel time and space.

    Is it still searching for traces of Zeng Yuanxue, or is it already in that house, leaving the world silently with despair and destruction?

    I always feel that death is the greatest relief for myself, including others.

    I felt that I couldn't go on anymore, so I chose to die and lost consciousness ever since. Whether it is her happiness or his sadness, it has nothing to do with her anymore.