83

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 83:

    Hearing this, Xie Ruhe's expression was taken aback, and then he grabbed his jaw and laughed. He stood up immediately, strode out of the dessert shop, went to Shunen's side, bent over and hugged her halfway.

    Shunian's feet were still numb, and he stayed on the spot for a while before being led by Xie Ruhe into the dessert shop.

    When passing by the front desk, Xie Ruhe took the menu in his hand.

    Shunen finally realized that his behavior just now seemed a bit silly, and he lowered his head at this time, feeling a little embarrassed. She let go of Xie Ruhe's hand, ran to the front first, and sat down opposite him.

    Only Xie Ruhe's computer, paper and pen, and a cup of coffee were placed on the desktop.

    The rest is nothing.

    Xie Ruhe glanced at her, put the menu in front of her, and sat down.

    This menu is thick and big, like a large and thin dictionary.

    Shunen opened with great effort and muttered softly: "I forgot to squat for a long time and my feet would become numb..." Xie Ruhe said indifferently, "Stand up next time." Shunen

    nodded.

    I couldn't remember why I had to squat.

    "Do you want something to eat?" Shunen flipped through the menu and looked at the pictures printed on it, with a hesitant expression, "I feel that

    everything looks delicious." Xie Ruhe raised his eyes and said softly: " you helped me a point. " "

    Oh. "helplessly watching him read the book," something can do? " "

    only two points. "Xie Ruhe sight back, added," while eating dinner. "

    these words Like a pierced Shunen mind, her expression was awkward, and she bit the bullet to explain for herself: "I just help you order and ask you if you want to eat it. I didn't plan to eat your portion."

    "Huh?" Thinking, Xie Ruhe quickly said again, "Then you don't need to order it for me."

    "..."

    I don't know how big the cake here is, I'm afraid it will be wasted. In the end, Shunen didn't order much, only ordered a mousse cake and a cup of milk tea. She had nothing to do, so she leaned over and took a look at what Xie Ruhe was doing.

    Soon after, he sat back to his original position and played the game with his mobile phone.

    After roughly filling out the words, Xie Ruhe closed the computer.

    It just so happened that at this moment, the cakes and drinks came up, Shunen immediately put down the phone, first asked Xie Ruhe, made sure that he would not eat, and then ate it on his own.

    Xie Ruhe thought for a while, and asked her, "How about the audition?" Shunen

    bit the cake, and said

    softly , "I think it's okay. There should be results this week." Xie Ruhe tilted his head and asked, "A lot. Does anyone go to audition?"

    "Well, a dozen or so. By the way, today..." Shunen's voice paused, swallowing what was in his mouth, and whispered, "Yes, it seems that I have handed in a few Friend."