32

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 32

    Chatting with him at this moment, Shunen felt like he was chatting with his psychologist Wang Yue. Talking to him, he gave her some correct guidance and encouragement at the right time, so that her mood slowly calmed down.

    But it seems a bit different.

    Shunen once saw it on the Internet and went to see a psychiatrist. Such a situation often occurred.

    Because I have no reservations about the psychiatrist, I feel that only he can understand myself, and I feel very relaxed when I stay with him, and then a special emotion will be fermented.

    It's not the kind of feeling between doctors and patients, it's more biased between men and women, and it will make the heart beat.

    Shunian had never felt this way in Wang Yue, but at this moment, she felt as if she had found it in Xie Ruhe. It was the emotion that blanked her head and didn't know how to react.

    It was the emotion she experienced for the first time after living so long.     Shunen

    asked hesitantly: "I'm looking for you..."

Xie Ruhe raised his hand, paused for two seconds, and then continued to lift it up, touching her head comfortingly, and repeating it firmly: "Yeah. , You can find me."

    You used to illuminate my world.

    Now that you have fallen into the abyss, even if I cannot protect myself, I am willing to work hard to save you from it.

    I would also like to give you the light you gave me, hold it in both hands, and return it to you.

    Xie Ruhe didn't let Shunian send him, and asked Fang Wencheng to help him down. He stood at the top of the stairs and said goodbye to her: "Then let's set off fireworks together next time."

    Shunen nodded slightly: "Okay, goodbye."

    She looked at the backs of the two, lowered her eyes, and took the bucket at the door. Came in.

    Shunian squatted down against the door, holding his legs in both hands, a little lost. I don't know what I'm thinking. After a long time, she stood up suddenly, and bounced back to the room barefoot.

    Soon I remembered that it was too late, and all of a sudden, I calmed down.

    She hugged her clothes to the bathroom and took a quick shower, her head seemed to be stirred by a pink bubble of paste, no more fearful emotions.

    I just felt that I was filled with everything else, my heart was full and full.

    Shunen covered his face, and the hot water slipped from the top of his head, clear and clear, washing away all the negative emotions, and washing away the thoughts that he had generated in an instant.

    She inexplicably thought of Xie Ruhe's appearance.

    She has short hair, shiny black peach eyes, dense and long eyelashes that cover it like crow feathers, straight nose, and petal-like lips. When you speak seriously, you will close your eyes, as if you are discharging, and the corners of your lips will bend slightly.

    The figure is thin and tall, and the temperament is outstanding.

    It's kind of pretty.

    Isn't it a bit good-looking?

    Shunen got dressed in a muddled manner, and returned to the room while wiping his head with a towel. Because I just took a shower, the water droplets are still falling down the ends of my hair, my face is white and the sides are dyed with light powder.