33

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 33

    Fang Wencheng was silent and didn't speak any more, just as if he hadn't mentioned the matter.

    Xie Ruhe tilted his head carelessly and lowered the window. The cold wind poured into the car in an instant, with thick moisture. He fixedly looked out the window, a little lost.

    For a long time, Xie Ruhe opened his mouth, his voice was light and light, with a slight smile.

    "When he dies, I will see him."

    ...In my

    impression, Xie Ruhe was beaten by his father Xie Ji not many times.

    Others are spreading that there is a drunkard in the Xie family. He loses his humanity when he is drunk. He can only beat up his wife and children. The little house at the end was always drunk and cursed by men, the sound of things hitting the ground, and women's restrained crying.

    Xie Ruhe felt that they were all right, except for the "beating wife and children".

    Before the second grade, he had never been beaten by Xie Ji.

    Only when Xie Ji is not there can there be a moment of tranquility at home.

    In addition, the atmosphere is always depressing and dull, like a cage that makes people breathless. Father was decadent like mud, mother always had a gentle smile on his face, but tears were always shed behind his back.

    In this growing environment, Xie Ruhe's temperament became gloomy and quiet. Except for Ji Xiangning, he didn't care about anything and didn't think he would have any future.

    He felt it was impossible for him to escape this hell.

    The first time Xie Ruhe discovered that Xie Ji had beaten Ji Xiangning, it was the day when he first met Shunian and returned home with her umbrella.

    Introduced by his neighbor's uncle, he skipped class to deliver to Li Hong. I have been busy for a long time, but there is no gain, I only saw an inexplicable girl. He is small and has a baby face that will be bullied at first glance, but he seems to think he can save the world.

    Walking out of the residential area, only a street lamp was installed on the secluded path. It was dark and quiet all the way, and there was no one but him. Going all the way to the end, I saw a house with a faint light from the windows.

    Xie Ruhe looked at the house, turned his pockets as he walked, only to find a piece of candy.

    He then remembered that he didn't bring the key when he went out.

    Xie Ruhe put the sugar back in his pocket, walked to the door, and tapped gently three times.

    There was a sound of footsteps from inside, light and hurried.

    The door was opened.

    Ji Xiangning was standing in the hallway with a dry towel in his hand, his eyes were red. Her hair is a bit messy, and her body is tightly covered by long clothes and trousers.

    "Ahe is back." She muttered.

    Xie Ruhe nodded, put the umbrella on the top layer of the shoe rack, and silently took off the shoes.

    Ji Xiangning handed him the towel. His voice was a little more rustling than usual, and it meant something difficult: "Go take a bath first, mom will have something to tell you later."