67

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 67:

    Xie Ruhe held her hand and walked towards the elevator.

    Shunen's expression was dull, and he subconsciously followed him. Thinking of the picture just now, she turned her head and couldn't help but glanced in Lin Qiqi's direction again.

    Lin Qiqi was still standing in the original place with a thoughtful expression. Noting Shunian's gaze, she suddenly bent her eyes and waved her hand at Shunian friendly.

    The bad feeling I just felt was just an illusion of Shunen.

    Lin Qiqi's reaction made Shunian feel that she was too careful, and she barely curled her lips.

    Because of the action of turning back, the hat on Shunian's head fell off again. She retracted her gaze, bent down to pick up her hat. Xie Ruhe stopped and waited for her.

    Shunen freed her hands and patted off the dust on her hat.

    Xie Ruhe looked over and said, "Don't wear it if it gets dirty." Shunen lowered

    his head without looking at him, and whispered: "Just take a shot." I

    don't know why she is unhappy, and it doesn't feel like it's because of the hat. For the sake of. Thinking that it was a sudden depression, Xie Ruhe didn't ask much. He thought for a while, and asked questioningly: "Do you want to eat pudding?"

    Shunen raised his head and looked at him with round eyes.

    Xie Ruhe asked again: "Eating ice cream?"

    "..."

    " Nuo Mi Cong?" Shunian

    did not say a word.

    It just so happened that the elevator arrived.

    Xie Ruhe led her into the elevator: "Don't you want to eat?"

    There was no one in the elevator except for the two of them. The space inside is so small that everything seems to echo.

    Shunen sniffed and didn't answer his words, feeling bored. She struggled for several seconds, and pretended to ask nonchalantly: "What did Lin Qiqi tell you just now..."

    At this time, Xie Ruhe was looking at nearby food with his mobile phone, looking focused and serious. Hearing this, he looked at him, as if he didn't hear     clearly, and turned his head: "Who?

    "

Shunen was also stunned: "The person who just talked to you." Xie Ruhe reacted: "Your friend?"

    "Not a friend." Shunen thought about it and said honestly, "I've seen it a few times in the recording studio, and then added WeChat. I don't usually chat. She doesn't seem to remember me anymore."

    It's normal.

    Such a girl has an outgoing and cheerful personality and will be liked by a lot of people, and she will definitely know a lot of people. Nor would Shunen be so silent and indifferent to people who only had a few words with her.

    On the first floor, the two got out of the elevator.

    Xie Ruhe guessed: "Are you upset because she doesn't remember you?" "No.

    " Shunen plucked up the courage to ask him a question, but he didn't answer, and instead asked her so many questions. She was a little angry and whispered, "I'll ask you what she told you, and you didn't tell me."