76

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 76:

    Do not know why.

    At the moment he saw him, at the moment he took the initiative to ask himself, Shunen's grievance that had been suppressed came out inexplicably, and the circles under his eyes gradually turned red.

    "Well, he came over and scolded me inexplicably." Shunen lowered his head, with a nasal voice, and handed him the phone as if he was complaining, "The phone fell."

    Xie Ruhe took her mobile phone and looked through it a few times. Realizing that the screen was malfunctioning, he put his mobile phone into Shunen's hand and whispered, "Use this first."

    Shunen nodded.

    Because of the two people's stay, the elevator door closed automatically, and then continued to rise. Occasionally there are people passing by, and they are unconsciously attracted by them, and they leave quickly.

    Xie Ruhe checked her other hand and asked, "Are there any injuries besides here?

    "

    Shunen shook his head: "Nothing." Xie Ruhe turned to press the down button of the elevator, and exhaled slowly: "What did he scold you?"

    Shunian couldn't say it, still lowered his head and said nothing.

    Upon seeing this, Xie Ruhe bowed slightly and lowered his head to look at her. He tilted his head and met her gaze. The hostility between his brows and eyes gradually dissipated, and he whispered, "Don't be unhappy."

    Shunen sniffed and held back the tears.

    Xie Ruhe touched the corners of her eyes with his fingertips, the corners of her lips curled up, and her voice was soft, and she repeated: "Niannian don't be unhappy."

    Shunen stared at him, his eyes were round and big, and the corners of her eyes slightly. Drooping, like a little milk dog. She raised her eyes to look at him, with shallow water vapor still floating in her eyes, looking pitiful.

    Xie Ruhe's voice was slightly mute, and his tone was intimate and thin.

    "I will take care of all the rubbish for you." The

    two left the building.

    Shunen's mood calmed down a bit.

    Except for those ugly things Xu Zeyuan said, Shunen couldn't say it. She retelled them roughly to Xie Ruhe: "I just came out of the toilet, he suddenly came over and grabbed my wrist, and then..."

    "Yeah. "

    Later, Miao Man saw it." Shunen rubbed his eyes vigorously, "They don't seem to be a couple yet, Xu Zeyuan is probably still chasing Miao Man. She came over and beat Xu Zeyuan and scolded him."

    "Have you scolded you?"

    "No."

    Shunen said honestly, "She still protects me, she is a good person." Xie Ruhe said again, "That's good."

    "It's all over anyway, and I didn't receive anything. Hurt." Shunen was silent for a long time, remembering what Xie Ruhe said just now, "Don't go to him."

    Xie Ruhe paused without replying.

    Shunen sniffed: "We'll just live our own lives."

    He lowered his eyes and answered indifferently.