48

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 48:

    Shunen stared at the line for a few seconds, blinked, and then raised his eyes to Xie Ruhe. Noting his tense expression, she said nerdly: "I know it's fake."

    Xie Ruhe seemed a little hard to tell: "I'm worried that you will believe this."

    "..." Although I think it shouldn't, Shunen said. Inexplicably want to laugh.

    Xie Ruhe didn't say more: "I won't bother you, go back." Shunen grabbed

    him and asked, "Why did you suddenly get on the hot search?"

    She didn't play Weibo much, and she didn't know if he had anything like this At this time, I was worried about whether he had provoked someone and whether it would affect him.

    Meeting her tense eyes, Xie Ruhe calmed down softly: "It's just some marketing account, don't worry."

    Out of the building, Xie Ruhe took the car parked nearby by Wencheng. He was obviously in a bad mood, with depression all over his body, and even the sound of closing the car door was a lot louder.

    With a bang, Fang Wencheng's heart beat with fright.

    Fang Wencheng swallowed and bit his scalp and said: "Master, the hot search has been withdrawn. I have found someone to check it, and it is said that it was Li Sheng's agent who broke the news."

    Xie Ruhe's eyelids moved: "Who?"

    Fang Wencheng quickly explained: "that is, before ...... let that change your song"

    "ah" Xie Ruhe dragging accent, calmly said, "reason.".

    "Li Sheng recently broke the news illegitimate child, has not moved too hot in the first three search Location." Fang Wencheng handed the phone to Xie Ruhe and showed him the content on it. "I think I want to find someone to divert the heat."

    As for why he used Ahe to block the knife, it was probably because his temper provoked too many people.

    Fang Wencheng didn't dare to say this.

    Xie Ruhe glanced, and suddenly threw the phone aside. He chuckled lightly, his beautiful peach blossom eyes did not carry a trace of temperature, and he said every word: "It's kind of fun."

    "..." Fang Wencheng kept silent very knowledgeable about current affairs.

    "Where are so many mindless people always blocking my way." Xie Ruhe leaned back in the chair lazily and said

    coolly , "Then play with him." Fang Wencheng didn't dare to take a breath, thinking about what to do. How to reply.

    Before he could think of it, Xie Ruhe had closed his eyes.

    "Drive."

    All the way back to the Rhine River Garden.

    The car is quiet as usual, as if there is still a hint of stiffness in it. Thinking of the long post on Weibo, Fang Wencheng always felt like he was about to be fired at any time.

    In order to alleviate the atmosphere, Fang Wencheng turned on the broadcast.

    It happened to be the Internet Divine Comedy that has suddenly become popular recently.