74

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 74:

    Hearing this, Shunen's head lifted, and the low mood dissipated in a moment. She licked her lips, tightened the strength of her hand, knowingly

    asked : "Which one is reading?" Xie Ruhe turned his head to look up to her. His brows were clear and handsome, and he answered honestly: "Shunnen's reading."

    "Oh, it's this reading."

    Because of drinking, Shunen's cheeks flushed red, and his appearance was smudged by the dim yellow street lamp. She suddenly jumped in front of him, and jumped into his arms.

    Xie Ruhe hugged her subconsciously.     Shunen

    smiled and raised his head: "That is indeed yours."

Upon hearing this, Xie Ruhe lowered his eyes and stared at her, suddenly laughed, and then rubbed the end of her eyes with his fingertips: "Well, I know. It's mine

    ."

    Shunian thought, and silly put both hands into his palms: "Yours." Xie Ruhe obediently cooperated: "Mine ." Shunian

    continued talking like a child. "Yours, yours."

    Xie Ruhe stroked the bangs on her forehead, and said mildly and indulgingly: "My ." Shunen

    tilted his head, feeling something was wrong, and reminded him earnestly: "I said something. a. "

    Xie Ruhe two seconds of silence:." ...... my my "

    soon, read books out of his arms, holding him to move forward:" What time is it? "

    Xie Ruhe glanced down time:" Nine o'clock."

    Shunen nodded: "Thank you."

    "Go home."

    "Why don't you ask me."

    Shunen looked at him seriously, "Why would you say thank you?" Xie Ruhe was taken aback, thinking He thanked her because he told her the time. He thought about it, and asked obediently: "Why do you say thank you."

    Shunen pursed her lips, like an old man, and said solemnly, "Thank you for loving me."

    "Huh?" Looking at her expression, Xie Ruhe's mouth rose, "Why do you thank you for this.

    " I just feel that this is something to be thankful for."

    His love that has persisted for so many years.

    Probably in this life, God has given her the greatest gift.

    Because Shunen stayed in the recording studio for a long time, it lasted half a day. She didn't want Xie Ruhe's time to be spent waiting for her, so she took the initiative to ask him one day, and she would call him when the time came.

    Then he came to pick her up again.

    Xie Ruhe didn't agree at first, even after Shunen said that, he still waited outside as usual. But the more times, he was afraid that Shunen would be angry, so he could only compromise.

    Take the computer, go to a nearby coffee shop, and sit for a long time.

    It took one month after another, and the progress of Shunen was almost completed.

    On this day, Shunen came to the recording studio at the usual time. She didn't have much left, and Huang Lizhi meant to let her finish the recording today.