82

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 82:

    Xie Ruhe calmed down and looked at Shunian's still enthusiastic appearance, without reminding her that she had understood the wrong meaning. He pursed his lower lip, then withdrew his gaze.

    Upon seeing this,

    Shunen blinked and asked, "Why did you suddenly let me say this?" Xie Ruhe paused, not knowing how to explain it, and couldn't say anything like that again.

    "...Whatever."

    "Oh." Shunen seemed not to care too much, and suddenly called his name, "Xie Ruhe."

    "What's wrong."

    "After the sound test, I have nothing else to do.

    " Huh?"

    "Let's go to the movies." When

    Xie Ruhe heard her request like this for the first time, Xie Ruhe still couldn't react. He was stunned for a while before nodding and replied: "Okay."

    Shunen lowered his head ,

    Took out his mobile phone from his pocket: "Then let's book tickets first." Xie Ruhe asked: "What movie do you want to watch?"

    "That's the one...I went to G city to translate the long-recorded animated film, which was released recently." Nian looked at the phone and whispered, "What time shall we order? I don't know how long the audition will take."

    "When is there?"

    "Three to forty, six thirty, and eight o'clock." Twenty."

    Xie Ruhe thought about it: "It’s 8:20, go and watch after dinner     ." Shunian said hello

    : "Then I will order it."

"Yeah." Xie Ruhe asked again." What's your name?"

    Shunian was holding a hand by him, not looking at the way. Her gaze was still on the phone, she looked very focused, and absently answered his words: "I like you."

    Xie Ruhe suddenly turned her head: "What."

    Noting his reaction, Shunen also raised his head.

    After the two looked at each other for a few seconds, they seemed to feel embarrassed. Shunen looked away and changed his mouth

    stiffly : "It's called "Butter Cat"." "..." Xie Ruhe said, "What did you say in the previous sentence? ? "

    read the book hung his head and holds the phone's strength to tighten a bit, vague and said:." I'm just the wrong name "

    ." ah "to see her this look, Xie Ruhe instantly react, a long eyelashes down, The corners of his mouth curled up, "Is it called "Butter Cat"?"

    His answer seemed to have not heard the words just now.     Shunen breathed a

    sigh of relief and nodded: "Yes."

"Okay, I see." After saying this, Xie Ruhe's voice paused for a few seconds, and then suddenly leaned down, with her lips close to her ears, and whispered, "Thank you, I like you too."

    The studio founded by Huang Lizhi has just been established, so there are not many members at work. She was founded with a predecessor of voice acting, and most of the members who brought in were their former students.