66

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
66.Chapter 66

    Xie Ruhe lowered his eyes, staring at her slightly uncomfortable face, his expression was a bit stunned. His eyebrows were raised, his fingertips moved unconsciously, and he asked in a low voice: "Puppy love?"

    Shunian said this once.

    Except for the dubbed lines, in memory, she had never done such a violation of conscience, saying that what she thought was wrong was correct. Even apologized for this.

    This is unique.

    Shunianben was embarrassed. Hearing his rhetorical question at this time, he didn't even dare to look at him. She lowered her head immediately, annoyed but didn't want to take it back, did not say a word, and reflected on herself.

    Xie Ruhe curled his lips and asked knowingly: "Who do you want to fall in love with?"

    Shunen didn't look up, and couldn't see Xie Ruhe's expression at the moment. I wonder if he really doesn't know the answer. She was embarrassed to say that she could only lower her head to eat the noodles, pretending not to hear him.

    His voice was stained with a smile, and he continued to ask, "Can't you say?" There was

    silence for two seconds.     Shunen picked

    up a piece of beef and put it into his bowl,

bluntly tossing off the topic, and said vaguely: "Quickly eat the noodles, or it will be mashed after a while, and it will not taste good." Xie Ruhe knew clearly. To be able to say that is a matter of inner struggle for her. He stopped teasing her, and his bad mood was wiped out.

    He looked at the piece of beef on his bowl and fixed it for two seconds: "I see."

    Shunian thought that his attention was finally shifted, and subconsciously heaved a sigh of relief.

    Xie Ruhe said again: "I think too."

    Huh?

    Nothing.

    Don’t you think the batter is not good?

    Shunian didn't understand what he was talking about, and looked up in wonder, just to meet his dark eyes.

    Look at each other silently.

    The tails of Xie Ruhe's eyes raised slightly, and the fine eyelashes formed a shallow shadow under the eyes, his eyes focused and passionate. Then, he chuckled: "It's good to fall in love with you early."

    -I also think it's good to fall in love with you early.

    Shunen's heartbeat missed half a beat, and the original embarrassment and confusion disappeared. The roots of her ears were hot, the corners of her mouth rose up, and she gave a low "um".

    After saying this, Xie Ruhe said nothing.

    Shunen eats slowly, and it takes a long time to chew a bite before swallowing it. She bit her face and secretly looked in Xie Ruhe's direction. Thinking of what he said just now, she hesitated and said: "Don't be unhappy because of your grandparents."

    Xie Ruhe nodded blankly.

    "What they said is not right, don't listen."

    "Yeah."

    Shunen didn't want to say bad things about others behind his back, but just whispered: "And also pushing you."

    Her tone was full of complaints. Probably because those are his relatives, or she herself doesn't scold people very much, and what she said is not excessive.