49

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
49.Chapter 49

    Because of the posture, Shunian is taller than sitting Xie Ruhe. The distance between the two narrowed in an instant. Her whole body was overwhelmed with his breath, and she could clearly feel the rhythm of his breathing.

    The warm breath sprayed on her neck, itchy.

    His face is clean and handsome, his narrow eyes are raised, and his eyelashes are curly and dense. His skin was white and thin, and he could faintly see the blue-purple bloodshot eyes, but he was no longer as sickly as before, a little more bloody.

    Shunen looked at him for a few seconds.

    The air seemed to stagnate.

    He has a very light mint smell, mixed with the smell of Chinese medicine, like a scent, with bewitching. Shunen gradually tightened his fists and stayed there nervously.

    Xie Ruhe's eyes darkened, and his Adam's apple slipped.

    It seemed that there was an invisible force pulling their distance one step closer. Xie Ruhe grabbed her wrist gradually, looked at her quietly, and suddenly raised his head - at the

    same time, Shunian 's cell phone rang aside.

    "..."

    Shunian returned to his senses, turned his head, and crawled off him hurriedly. She picked up the phone, the ending trembling, and pretended to say calmly: "I'll answer the call."

    Xie Ruhe froze, her temperature seemed to remain in her hands. He pretended to be calm and hummed, then leaned back in his chair lazily.

    After glanced at the caller ID,

    Shunen answered the phone: "Mom?" Deng Qingyu's voice rang from the other end: "Eh Niannian, are you going to work today?"

    After hearing this, Shunian glanced at Xie Ruhe quietly: "What's wrong? ? " "

    I have nothing to do today, going to the past to give you tidy up the house. "Deng Qingyu nagging," see you usually always run to the studio, it is estimated that no time to pack, but the key to your house today to take a small tin , He went in a hurry today and got my set of keys." Shunen whispered

    : "It's okay, you don't use it."

    Deng Qingyu asked, "Are you not at home?"

    Shunian secretly looked in Xie Ruhe's direction again.

    He lowered his head slightly, his chin closed, his lips straightened, and his expression was vague. The mood looked bad, and it seemed to bring some chagrin. Perhaps the indoor air is not circulating and the tips of the ears are red.

    She withdrew her gaze, she

    felt empty : "Yeah." "Let's go." Deng Qingyu said, "Then I will go there tomorrow, you should pay attention to yourself, remember to eat. Recently the temperature has been repeated, drink more hot water, and don't get sick. , You know?"

    Shunen nodded, "Okay, you have to take good care of yourself." After

    hanging up the phone, Shunen silently put the phone on the coffee table.

    The interrupted episode just made the air a little awkward and stiff.

    Shunen didn't know what to say or what to do, so he picked up the cake in front of him and ate it. She gradually lost her mind, and inexplicably remembered what had just happened.