69

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 69:

    Xie Ruhe's memory was interrupted by Shunen's voice.

    She didn't seem to care much, and didn't ask what Xu Zeyuan had said, she just explained seriously: "I don't know why he called me, I haven't contacted him privately." After

    thinking about it, Shunen added: "He seems to have added me to

    WeChat once, but I didn't pass it." Xie Ruhe was quiet for a few seconds and reminded in a low voice: " Shunen, I answered your call." The

    two seemed to be not on the same channel, and each said different things.

    Each emphasized what they wanted to tell each other.

    "Huh?" Shunian was stunned, still worrying whether he was unhappy because of Xu Zeyuan's call, and his response was a little slow. "It's okay, you can pick it up."

    Xie Ruhe's eyebrows still drooped: "Are you not angry?"

    "Don't be angry." Shunian looked at him and scratched his head. "Aren't I sleeping? It doesn't matter if you help me. If there is something urgent for the other party, you can also tell me."

    Xie Ruhe's lips were pulled. Straight, he said: "But I didn't tell you."

    "Didn't you tell me now?" Shunen realized that his attitude seemed to be guilty and introspective, "And it's okay to forget it, it's not What's important."

    Xie Ruhe said, "I will remember from now on."

    "You can answer all my calls ." Shunen looked honest, with a soft voice, "Generally it's the director, my teacher will Call me, and my mother."

    Xie Ruhe stretched out his brows and nodded.

    Walked a few steps.

    Shunian remembered something, and said, "I told my mother that I was in a relationship with you, and then moved over to live with you."

    Only when I learned about it, Xie Ruhe's expression was stunned and didn't say a word.

    "So she called, and you can pick it up."

    "...Hmm."

    After saying this, Shunen didn't speak any more. She bowed her head and kicked the stone on the ground, thinking of what Ke Yiqing had just said. Soon, she took out the phone from her pocket and opened the web page.

    Enter the four words "while he is still".

    Just clicked to search, and before he had time to look at it, Xie Ruhe suddenly called her: "Nan

    Nian."

    Shunen immediately raised his head: "Huh?" Xie Ruhe's expression was a bit stiff, as if he was unsure of the idea, and asked her carefully: "I want to Don't visit Auntie?"

    "..." Never

    thought he would say this.

    Shunen put the phone back in his pocket and wondered: "Why are you saying this suddenly."

    "After all, you live with me now, I'm afraid Auntie will worry." Xie Ruhe thought seriously, hesitated and said, "If you think it's too early , You can also give her my contact information."

    "..."

    "When she can't find you, you can call me."

    Shunen had never thought of this, and looked awkwardly: "I didn't mean that...