77

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 77:

    Shunen stared at the corners of his slightly cracked mouth, not deceived by his calm and calm appearance this time. She didn't say a word, picked up the paper in front of her, unfastened her seat belt, and leaned in to wipe the blood from the corners of his lips.

    Such silence made Xie Ruhe feel a little at a loss.

    As if he had done something wrong, he did not dare to move, and sat stiffly on the spot.

    Inside the small car, as if isolated from the outside world, it was as quiet as the sound of air moving.

    There is no potion in the car, so the wound can only be treated roughly. Shunian thought for a while, dipped some water, and cleaned his wound, then grabbed his hand and stared at his torn knuckles.

    Shunen was a little lost.

    She suddenly remembered the past.

    At that time when her mind was immature, at that age when she felt that the world around her was extremely beautiful, she never believed in the dark side of the human heart, and only feared the illusory things.

    Shunian remembered that after receiving the link from Chen Hanzheng to the female ghost, she was scared for a long time. I always felt that in the dark, where she couldn't see, there was a bloody, fierce ghost peeping at her.

    I also remember that when I saw Chen Hanzheng at school, he had a swollen nose and a swollen face, and he said "falling over" in his mouth.

    And the same wound on Xie Ruhe's hand as in front of his eyes.

    After wiping off the stains on his wound,

    Shunen swept his body around: "Is there anything else injured?" Xie Ruhe was silent for a few seconds and shook his head.     Shunen

    changed a piece of tissue and asked softly, "Have you gone to fight with Xu Zeyuan?"

Xie Ruhe licked the corner of his lips, forgetting that there was a wound, and instantly frowned. He touched his neck, not knowing what her attitude was, he gave a hesitant hum.

    Compared with the past, he seems to have not changed in any way.

    At least it was still like this in front of her.

    I don't care about anyone's troubles and malice to him, as if indifferent. But if the subject is changed to her, everything seems to be different. He will always stand in front of her like a protector, seeking justice for her when she is wronged.

    Will protect her forever.     Shunen

    's lip line straightened: "Did he still hit you?"

"I didn't pay attention." Xie Ruhe said, "I was hit by him." Upon hearing this, Shunen's unhappiness

    became more obvious: "Then he "

    I forgot."

    "Forgot what."

    There was no emotion on Xie Ruhe's face: "No count, I don't know how many times I beat him."

    "..."

    Xie Ruhe wanted to hide this matter from Shunen. Do it in private.

    After all, it was only a second before that she agreed that she would not go to Xu Zeyuan.