40

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 40:

    After saying this, Ke Yiqing became confident, as if talking about the principle: "It must be because of ugliness that he doesn't show his face. Who knows he looks like this..."

    Shunian looked at her and didn't know what to say. .

    Ke Yiqing's cheeks became accustomed, and calmly defended herself: "People live in the world, and you have to brag a few times to make life more enjoyable."

    "...um."

    "I'm all because of it. It’s awesome just for hobbies.” Ke Yiqing put on her sunglasses again, and Wu Yin three

    hundred taels here emphasized, “It’s not to hide certain things.” The more Ke Yiqing said, the more Shunen felt like her. The thoughts were strange, and people couldn't figure out what she wanted to express. But it can be seen that she is a very cheerful and talkative person.

    Shunen nodded and said hesitantly: "That, Miss Ke. I just told you that that person is Mr. Ahe's business, can you please don't tell others?"

    "Ah, this." Ke Yi Qing readily agreed, "I won't say anything, you also help me keep a secret. Then I'm leaving, there is something to do."

    Shunen raised his hand and waved to her: "Okay, goodbye."

    Shunian was about to look back for Xie Ruhe. But Ke Yiqing turned back without taking a few steps, as if remembering something: "Do you know a policeman who lives here?"

    Shunen said honestly: " Yes ."

    Ke Yiqing paused, speaking slightly. Take affirmation: "It's He You?"

    "Yes." Shunian blinked, "Do you know?"

    Ke Yiqing scratched her chin, and her expression suddenly became awkward: "You and him are..."

    She stopped. Here, Shunen waited for a long time and didn’t wait for her next words, so she took the initiative to say: "I and Police Officer He are neighbors, and he lives upstairs in my house."

    "Neighbor?" Ke Yiqing's expression returned to normal in an instant, "You Are you neighbors with Heyou?"

    Shunen nodded again.

    Before she could speak again, Ke Yiqing seemed to have seen a treasure, and suddenly handed her mobile phone over, and said in a low voice, "After talking for so long, why not add a WeChat?"

    "..."

    Shunen's sudden behavior made Shunian a little confused.

    Seeing that Shunian didn't respond, Ke Yiqing shook her mobile phone in front of her.

    Shunian returned to his senses, oh, did not refuse. She obediently took out her mobile phone from her pocket, opened WeChat and scanned Ke Yiqing's QR code.

    Taking advantage of this time, Ke Yiqing asked: "By the way, I haven't asked what your name is."

    Shunian said, "My name is Shunian."

    "It sounds good." Ke Yiqing took the phone back and passed the verification, "My name is Ke Yiqing, I have time to contact. I'm really gone, really something."

    Shunian said goodbye.

    When I turned back, I found that Xie Ruhe was still standing there.