21

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 21

    Xie Ruhe paused for a few seconds, then gave another hum.     Shunen

    ’s feeling of guilty dissipated a little, and said: "Then I will bring it to you in a while."

Xie Ruhe asked: "When?"

    "I'm out now..." Shunen said, suggesting, "Then I will now

    Go buy it?" Xie Ruhe's voice was visibly brighter: "Okay. " Shunen

    put down the phone, checked the time, and then said: "I used to be about an hour or so, around seven o'clock. It's not that fast, you eat first.

    Right ." Xie Ruhe didn't respond to her words, but just repeated it again: "Today is December 31."

    Such words and such emotions are inexplicable. They want to keep their last bit of face, so they didn't. Just say the phrase "today is my birthday".

    "..." Shunen said, "Then wait a minute, I'll try to be as fast as possible."

    "Okay." After

    hanging up the phone, Shunen looked up, suddenly remembering that he was still talking to Xu Zeyuan, he seemed to say something to him. "Want to recombine" means the same thing.

    Xu Zeyuan's expression was a bit unnatural. He looked at her phone and asked: "Ahe?"

    Shunen looked down at the toe of the shoe, did not answer his question, and did not mention what he just said: "You go back. I have something to do. , I'll leave first."

    But Xu Zeyuan didn't want to assume that nothing happened. He clenched his fists and reminded her stiffly: "Shunen, you haven't responded to what I just said."

    "What, do you mean you regret it?" Shunen looked up at him and said calmly." As I said, it is normal to break up. This is your right."

    Xu Zeyuan opened his mouth and wanted to say something.

    The next moment, Shunen pursed her lips, and said, "However, it doesn't mean I won't mind."

    This was like a slap on Xu Zeyuan's face, making all the people he just said like a joke. He was speechless, took a step back, and laughed like a self-deprecating smile.

    Shunen didn't say more: "Goodbye."

    Xu Zeyuan suddenly opened his mouth and whispered: "If you said at that time, you don't want to split, I will definitely not break up with you. But you didn't mention it."

    "..."

    "It's because you don't like me that much."

    "..."

    Shunen was thin and small, wrapped in a big coat, and his chin was hidden in a scarf, like the wind would be blown away. Her face turned pale, she had never thought that he could say such a thing, and she paused for half a minute before she recovered.

    In fact, she didn't want to mention the past at all, and she has always classified the breakup with Xu Zeyuan as "peaceful breakup", "good gathering and good separation".

    Even if he meets again, he assumes that nothing has happened, looking for a sense of presence in front of him, Shunen never intends to accuse him.

    She can no longer think about the past.

    I hope that the past is the past.

    But in the end he put the responsibility on her.