55

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
55.Chapter 55

    "..."

    Shunen stared at the little red dot he was pointing to, her lips moved, trying to say something. But notice that He You was still standing next to her. She immediately closed her mouth and said vaguely: "I will go back and wipe some medicine at that time."

    Xie Ruhe glanced at He You coldly, and then said: "Yeah."

    He You didn't notice him. Looking at them, listening to the conversation between the two of them, I couldn't stand their stickiness. He was silent for a few seconds, looking very hard to say: "Then what, let me ask, is this serious?"

    Seeing that Xie Ruhe's expression was indeed not pretty, Shunen nodded hesitantly.

    But I don't know what to say.

    Upon seeing this, He You looked in the direction of Xie Ruhe. He suddenly reacted, curling his lips, and said, "Then send it to the hospital as soon as possible."

    "..."

    Shunen reluctantly held back two words, "Okay." Xie Ruhe didn't say a word.

    At this moment, He You's cell phone rang. He didn't bother them any more, and said "I have something to do, so let's go first", and then walked to the front with his feet raised.

    He didn't look at the phone display, he pressed the answer directly, and glanced back subconsciously.

    I saw that Shunian was talking to the man, because the voice was too small and he couldn't hear clearly.

    There is a big difference in height between the two.

    One has a clean and warm temperament, while the other is gloomy and indifferent.

    Standing together is exceptionally harmonious.

    The man's expression was visibly softer, as if he was explaining something to her, still looking a bit blunt. His back was slightly arched, and after speaking, his lips straightened and he lowered his head to listen to her.

    It seemed to put away the sharp claws, revealing the soft pads.

    The next moment, a woman's voice rang in her ear with a teasing smile: "Hello, comrade police, I have something stolen from here, can you file a case?"

    Hearing this familiar voice, He You retracted his gaze, the corners of his mouth twitched, and said perfunctorily: "What is it."

    "I, my, heart."

    "..."

    Like extremely speechless, He You breathed a long breath. "Then you should call 120." The

    woman laughed, deliberately lengthening the ending, as if tickling people's hearts: "I'm not holding a fluke, and see if I can find this thief to come back?"

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , Ok. I understand your situation." He You said, "I'm sorry, but the case can't be opened. If you report a lost property, I think you have been stolen from your head."

    "..."

    "In addition." He You "Miss Ke, let me tell     you something seriously."

    Ke Yiqing: "?"