36

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 36:

    This feeling is a bit aggrieved inexplicably.

    I thought that Xie Ruhe wanted to keep the year old, but couldn't find someone to accompany him, so I looked for her. Although Shunen hadn't explicitly agreed to him, he just kept thinking about this matter, and felt very anxious.

    I can't fall asleep even after tossing around, thinking about it all the time.

    I always think he will be waiting.

    Finally she got up secretly, like a thief, for fear of being noticed by her mother, she walked out of the yard with great pains and called him.

    As a result, he was sleeping.

    Actually sleeping.

    Shunen can hardly describe this feeling.

    A little bit disappointed, and a little bit guilty for waking him up.

    She sighed and squatted down next to the wooden chair. She shrank into a ball and whispered: "Sorry, I didn't know you were sleeping. There is nothing to do, I just want to say a happy new year to you."

    There was no word, very much. Be quiet, not even the slight breath sound.     Shunen

    licked his lips: "Then you continue to sleep..."

Xie Ruhe asked, "Aren't you going to sleep? " Shunen

    stood up, stamped his feet on the spot with the cold, his voice was a little nasal: "I am sleeping now. . " "

    faster than twelve. "mobile phone attached to the cheek, ice cool, Xie Ruhe's voice from out Tingtongli, natural sound cool," wait a little longer? "

    read the book under Dayton, Oh, sigh , Squatted back again.

    Probably after hearing the wind here, Xie Ruhe suddenly asked: "Are you outside?" Shunian whispered

    : "In the yard."

    "Isn't it cold?

    "

    Shunian was honest: "A little bit." Xie Ruhe said: "Why don't you go back to the house."

    Shunen didn't know what reason to look for. There was a crackling sound in her ears. She looked sideways and saw a family setting off fireworks not far away. She subconsciously said, "There are fireworks outside, so it's beautiful."

    Shiyan Town is a small place, and many things are in charge. It’s not strict, unlike in the city, it’s not forbidden to set off fireworks. The new year and the new atmosphere, according to past practice, people will set off fireworks to celebrate this time.

    A thin line of light passed through the air, and then one flower after another was exploded.

    Most of the houses are still lit, welcoming the new year.

    There was movement on the other end of the phone.

    It was rustling, there was a sudden bang, and then there was the sound of the wheelchair turning, and the sound of the French windows being opened. The next moment, the wind in my ear overlapped with the sound on the phone.

    Xie Ruhe said, "No one sets off fireworks here."

    "The city doesn't allow them to be set." Shunen looked at the sky and asked, "Did you have the New Year's Eve dinner today?"