84

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 84

    The light in the recording studio is not particularly bright. There are a few places with light behind him. His appearance is shadowy, not very real, but his eyes are bright. The faint yellow light was woven into a thin net and shrouded lightly.

    Xie Ruhe opened the ring box, resting his feet on the ground. Then slowly, he knelt down on one knee in front of her. He met Shunian's eyes and said again.

    "Are you willing to marry me?"

    Shunen's gaze moved down following his movements. Her throat was dry and she was a little speechless. It seems to have a collateral effect, as well as sore eyes and nose.

    Perhaps it was a sudden idea, and the proposal seemed crude and hasty.

    In addition to a ring, there are two others.

    Nothing else.

    Xie Ruhe looked up at her, her neck pulled into a straight line, and her Adam's apple slid up and down. He has always been calm, calm and indifferent. At this moment, he can't help but show his emotions, his lips are tight and his jaw collapses stiff.

    Shunen's brain seemed to be broken. She sat on a chair with her toes lightly touching the ground, nervously looking for something to support herself, and calmly giving him an answer.

    I don't know why the situation has become like this.

    She just wanted to come in and find a reason for him to rest, but she got one inexplicably, and what she was only willing to let him give was equivalent to the promise of being together forever.

    I don’t know what the future holds.

    I don't know if the next road will be difficult.

    He has taken her entire life into his arms as an indispensable existence in his life. There is no worry, no need to hesitate.

    As long as it is her.

    Shunen pressed her lips hard and stretched out her hand, wanting to respond as usual. Her lips moved, but her trembling was completely uncontrollable, with a nasal voice: "Okay, okay."

    Hearing this answer, Xie Ruhe seemed to be relieved and his eyebrows drooped. He took off the ring, put it on her ring finger religiously, and slowly pushed it in.

    Time seems to be slowing down at this moment.

    Occasionally, he was unsteady, and seemed to settle down with this action of him.

    Shunen's eyes were red. Thinking of what he had just taught himself, he whispered

    abruptly "OK" in French: "oui" Xie Ruhe was taken aback, still half kneeling on the ground, grabbing his chin and smiling. Afterwards, he lowered his head, put a kiss on her finger, and whispered: "Chapter." The

    next second, Shunen called him: "Xie Ruhe."

    Xie Ruhe raised his head after hearing the sound, "Huh?"

    "I used to, When I first met you. That is, when I was talking to you and you ignored me." Shunen sniffed, "I didn't like you at the time."

    Listening to her words, When Xie Ruhe raised his eyelids, he also remembered his attitude at the time. He opened his mouth, but this is what he really did, and he didn't know how to explain it.