16

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 16

    Shunian couldn't react for a while,     and asked, "Do you want to record the song earlier?" Xie Ruhe felt a little uncomfortable when he said that, and was also taken aback. Looking at Shunen’s clear eyes, he was silent for a few seconds and lowered his eyes. He didn’t know what other reason he could find: "...um.

    "

    Shunen directly agreed: "About what time?" Xie Ruhe asked, "You will be free tomorrow morning." Is it?"

    "Yes." Shunen said honestly, "I usually don't need to go to the recording studio in the morning."

    "Then what time do you usually wake up."

    "Not necessarily, usually at noon..." Speaking of which, Shunen Nian stopped and wondered, "You don't need to ask me this. When do you want to start recording, I can come on time."

    As if not hearing the words she said later, Xie Ruhe lowered his eyes and thought for a moment, and then again When nothing was said like that: "That's one o'clock in the afternoon."

    "..."

    After Shunen left, Xie Ruhe returned on the original road and returned home.

    It was the meal, the housekeeping aunt and Fang Wencheng were there, and the dinner was not ready yet. Fang Wencheng was sitting on the sofa. Hearing the movement of the door, he immediately stood up and pulled out a smile: "Master, are you back?"

    Xie Ruhe lifted his eyelids and glanced at him, his expression indifferent and silent.

    Although Ji Xinghuai said, if Xie Ruhe gets angry, he can put the blame on him. But before the last moment, Fang Wencheng still dare not do this kind of thing.

    He took a deep breath and said what he had said about the whole afternoon in one breath, and the official said stiffly.

    "Sorry, master, that's the case. Because I really couldn't find a suitable singer, and seeing Huajing's deadline getting closer and closer, I was really anxious. Under such an anxious situation, I suddenly had an idea. , Thinking that you had praised Miss

    Shunian for singing very well, so I made this move." Fang Wencheng's tone was flattering: "I also hope that you will forgive me, Master."

    Xie Ruhe looked at him and repeated two words calmly: "The next move?"

    Fang Wencheng didn't know where he touched his nerves, his scalp numb, and he changed his mouth instantly.

    "Countermeasures! Yes, countermeasures!"

    But Xie Ruhe didn't get angry as he thought. He just moved the wheelchair casually and poured a glass of water next to the coffee table: "Tell me in advance later."

    Fang Wencheng hurriedly said : "Definitely "

    Xie Ruhe picked up the water cup and suddenly remembered something. His movements meal, like a camel repeat whispered: "You do wrong things."

    Fang Wencheng just relieved, because these words in the body alert:. "Yes, I, I made a mistake"

    under For a moment, Xie Ruhe raised his head with a thoughtful expression: "Then you can reflect on it."

    Fang Wencheng was at a loss: "Huh?"

    Xie Ruhe looked at him, his eyes dark and quiet.