70

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 70:

    Shunian didn't know that Xie Ruhe had Weibo, but she only read it once.

    Xie Ruhe's Weibo didn't follow him alone, and he basically didn't post Weibo. The number of Weibo can be counted with a finger. The last Weibo was still two years ago, living like a zombie account.

    It didn't take long for her to reunite with Xie Ruhe.

    I happened to see a Weibo about him in Hot, and Aite also sent him. Shunian subconsciously clicked in and took a look, but didn't pay attention to it, and quickly retired.

    Shunen's Weibo is not very useful, and the people I follow are only some of my favorite predecessors, and some bloggers I follow casually. Putting it in the phone is the same as a decoration, and occasionally I will go up and take a look at it on a whim.

    She stared at that Weibo for a long time, her heart beating faster.

    After a long while, Shunian gave Ke Yiqing a dazed expression. Then he took a peek at Xie Ruhe and lowered his head again when he saw that he hadn't put his gaze here.

    Opened Weibo like a thief and entered Xie Ruhe's Weibo name.

    Xie Ruhe is not like a traffic star. There are not many Weibo fans, and there are not many likes and comments on Weibo. Probably because I haven't posted on Weibo for a long time, it has been a day or so since this new Weibo has more than 10,000 comments.

    Shunian opened the comment and took a look.

    [Cry, I thought you forgot your Weibo password. 】

    【I got it, got it! Know that you wrote this song! Nice! ! ! Okay! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 】

    【The missing persons were discovered. ]

    [? ? ? ? Husband, who is this Shunen[/angry]]

    [Hehe, when will you release an album again, oh oh oh oh, want to hear you sing QAQ]

    [Ahe, is this really you? [/Picture]] The

    last picture posted is the photo that was exposed before. The pixels are not clear, only the outline of Xie Ruhe's facial features can be seen faintly, and the appearance is clear and outstanding, and the temperament is outstanding.

    Even in a wheelchair, the light on his body is particularly dazzling.

    There are many replies below.

    Shunen subconsciously clicked in to see.

    [Said this is a rumor, report it. (Although I also think this is Ahe)

    [ I am sick, what kind of presence do I look for? (Actually I also think it is, so handsome woooo]

    [? Is it your horse (it should be)

    "..."

    See With this series of formations, Shunen's eyes were blank, and she couldn't tell whether these were black fans or real fans. She backed out, with a hesitant expression, and soon followed Xie Ruhe. Shunen

    returned to the homepage and suddenly noticed her. There are thousands of fans.

    The red number displayed in the message column is also several thousand.

    Shunen was taken aback, I don’t know what was going on, and the

    point of confusion came up. There were a lot of likes, and there were about a few hundred comments. They are all talking about the song "The Stars Are Falling". Most of them are more harmonious, and there are a few that came to find a sense of existence, and they were all scolded back.