75

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 75:

    Xu Zeyuan's eyes widened, he took off the mask and revealed his face unabashedly. His appearance was a bit hideous, his face flushed, and the blue veins on his forehead bulged.

    She seems to have a deep hatred for Shunian.

    Use words as a sharp edge to inflict harm on her.

    The words spit out, every word uttered, are extreme. As if there was no way, she had reached a dead end, and wanted to make Shunen feel embarrassed, and wanted to put all her emotions on her.

    I hope that there will be something strange in her calm expression.

    Use this to find joy.

    The image of gentle sunshine created in front of people is subverted at this moment.

    But Shunian didn't understand where his emotions came from.

    From the beginning to the present, Shunen has never felt that he has done anything heinous to Xu Zeyuan. At least at this moment, she was standing in front of him, listening to his scolding accusations, and she didn't feel embarrassed.

    Only because he could say such a thing, it was hard to believe that he could not say anything.

    He mentioned being together.

    He also mentioned the breakup.

    After the reunion, he proposed to reconcile.

    Shunen did not give an ambiguous answer, but seriously refused. Then she lived her life, didn't take the initiative to provoke Xu Zeyuan, just stayed with the people she liked.

    It became the reason he used to criticize her.

    Shunian had never been said so badly in person. She lowered her head, straightened her lips, and used her other hand to break his fingers, trying to break free.

    His strength hasn't been relieved, and Shunian feels his bones are about to be broken.

    But she still didn't say a word.

    The calmer Shunen's appearance, the more angry Xu Zeyuan felt.

    He stared at her face, and he didn’t know if he had any brains when he said it. He had no quality to speak of: "I knew you were such a person, what would I have to do? I had you fucked already, and paid the fucking cheap one. Murderer."

    Shunen's movements stopped when he heard this.

    Seeing her expression finally changed, Xu Zeyuan's heart was filled with pleasure, and his mood was inexplicably blocked: "Why don't you speak?"

    "Xu Zeyuan." Shunen raised his head and asked softly, "Do you know what I'm talking about? . " "

    I just know I said. "Ze yuan Road, stressing each syllable," I made like a sucker, recorded programs on the outside also care deeply thinking about you, fuck. "

    hardly faded.

    Shunian suddenly raised his other hand and slapped him with all his strength. The corners of her eyes were red, her facial features were taut, she still looked non-aggressive, but her whole body was stabbed. Her fear disappeared at this moment, her tone numb.

    "You offended me."

    Because of her unpredictable behavior, Xu Zeyuan's head tilted, and the strength in his hand unconsciously loosened. He was stunned for several seconds, then pressed his tongue against the cheek gang, and laughed out of anger: "I gave you your face?"