35

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 35:

    Hearing this, Shunen was sluggish for a moment, thinking about his words, and asked blankly: "So you remembered wrong, today is not New Year's Eve, it is Valentine's Day?"

    Xie Ruhe's voice was slightly lowered as if he was afraid of her being angry. Coming down: "Yeah."

    Shunen breathed a sigh of relief: "Doesn't that need to keep the year old?"

    "Yeah."

    "Then I'm going to bed."

    "..."

    Shunen lay back on the bed and noticed that there was no speech on the other side. , She explained in a low voice: "I'm too sleepy, I'll call you another day. You

    go to bed earlier ." Unexpectedly, Xie Ruhe was silent for a few seconds.

    "...Okay."

    Shunen hadn't fallen asleep so early in a long time. He was probably living in his father's room, surrounded by familiar and reliable atmosphere, as if he could still hear the hearty laughter of his former father.

    This sleep is at ease.

    When I woke up again, the sky was already bright.

    The curtains are not shading, and the warm sunlight in the winter shines in from outside, and the light spots cover the ground.

    Outside, I could hear grandparents talking under the volume, as if they were afraid of waking her up. I don't know where the bed comes from, the sound of dogs barking and cocking, the roaring of children, the ringing of bicycle bells.

    It's the sound of early morning.

    Shunian didn't use the bed, got up, changed clothes, and went to the toilet to wash.

    Grandparents have been waking up for a while. At this time, one was sitting on a wooden chair reading a newspaper, the other was doing handwork with reading glasses, and was talking differently.

    Shunian obediently called someone and went to the kitchen to fill a bowl of porridge. She drank the porridge in silence, because she had just woke up and her head was a little groggy, but she was in good spirits.

    The two old men are also in good spirits, and occasionally quarrel.

    This kind of feeling is actually very good, much better than being alone in that deserted little house. There is no need to be frightened, and there is no fear or anxiety due to some small movements.

    During the period, Deng Qingyu called her and confessed a few words. Said it was just coming to have New Year's Eve dinner with them, and I would come over later.

    The New Year's Eve dinner in Shiyan Town is early.

    After a nap, grandparents all entered the small kitchen and started cooking. Shunian was by their side, speaking with a smile, taking a few bites from time to time.

    It's New Year's Eve, and most of the shops on the streets are closed. The ingredients were bought early in the morning, and the whole refrigerator was piled up. Because of the arrival of Shunen this time, the two elderly people have even more prepared.

    When I was almost ready, there was a knock on the door.

    The two old men were too busy to open their hands at this time, Shunen took the initiative to walk over: "I'll open the door."