72

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
72.Chapter 72

    As soon as Wang Linxi's words came out, Wang Hao couldn't bear it anymore. He immediately stood up and walked to the room with his collar, cursing: "Smelly boy, who did you learn these things from? I haven't seen anyone eating." ! What kind of bullshit is talking!"

    "..." Wang Linxi struggled, "I'm not trying to save some face for my brother-in-law!"

    "You just need to talk less!"

    "What's wrong with what I said, it's true anyway. I let it go! Don't wrong my brother-in-law!"

    "You shut up!!!"

    With the sound of closing the door, the movement gradually subsided.

    Deng Qingyu smiled reluctantly, and gave Xie Ruhe a piece of ribs: "This bear kid...Ruhe, don't care too much. This is how

    Xiaoxi this kid looks like..." "It's okay." Xie Ruhe didn't care too much, "Let Uncle and

    Xiaoxi, come out, the meal has not been finished yet." "The kid has to take care of it." Deng Qingyu waved his hand and smiled, "Let's continue eating, they have almost eaten too, don't worry about them." I

    don't know. Would Xie Ruhe feel unhappy, Shunian pursed his lips, reached out and touched his left hand on his thigh, with a touch of comfort.

    Noting the movement, Xie Ruhe turned his head to look at her, with a questioning expression on his face. Soon, the corners of his mouth rose, squeezed her fingertips, and whispered: "Eat."

    It didn't take long.

    Wang Hao and Wang Linxi came out of the room again.

    Probably after being taught a lesson, Wang Linxi's head was drooping, and the whole person looked awkward. He walked back to the dinner table, seriously apologized to Xie Ruhe, then sat back in his seat and finished the meal quietly.

    After that, he didn't take the initiative to say a word.

    After dinner, Shunian got up and planned to clean up the dishes and chopsticks.

    Xie Ruhe was beside to help her.

    Deng Qingyu couldn't get down, and quickly said: "You two don't need to do it, I will clean it up. Go to the sofa and sit for a while, and I'll cut some fruit for you."

    Shunian shook his head: "You go sit down, and I will clean up. "

    What are you going to pack? You take

    Ruhe to sit for a while..." Shunian is an only child, and although Deng Qingyu has been more strict with her since she was a child, she is also very petty and will not let her do it. What housework.

    Even if Shunian moved out to live, Deng Qingyu would bring her food from time to time and help her clean up the house.

    Shunian is a rare visit, and Deng Qingyu is not willing to let her do the work at all. In addition, Xie Ruhe is the first time to be a guest.

    Wang Hao also said to the side: "Yeah, yeah, go and sit. Uncle, come and wash."

    Wang Linxi was still sitting at the dinner table drinking soup, listening to their conversation, could not help saying: "Yes, let my dad wash. He usually washes it, so you don't have to fight."

    "..." After a

    stalemate for a long time, Wang Hao and Deng Qingyu finally settled.

    Decided to let Wang Linxi clean up.