52

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
52.Chapter 52

    Shunen lowered his head, stopped talking, and shrank into a small ball, looking extremely insecure. She didn't cry any more, but there was an unstoppable hiccup in her throat, and her body was shaking unconsciously.

    Xie Ruhe fell silent, his eyebrows and eyes rose with a gloomy color, as if he was about to bleed. He endured the urge to kill, took off his coat and gently wrapped it around her.

    She shuddered subconsciously, and did not resist as she did just now. She pulled her nose, and suddenly grabbed the coat he put on and wrapped herself tightly.

    Xie Ruhe touched her head and said dumbly: "Don't be afraid, I'll open the door."

    Realizing that he was leaving, Shunen immediately grabbed the corner of his clothes and stood up nervously. But again, she seemed to have exhausted all her strength, and she couldn't even stand still.

    Upon seeing this, Xie Ruhe lowered his eyes and hugged her up without hesitation. Like holding a child.

    Because of this sudden action, Shunen's body was a little stiff, and he quickly relaxed, hesitantly wrapped around his neck, burying his face in his neck.

    Xie Ruhe walked to the entrance and freed a hand to open the door.

    Standing outside two police see this posture, face a moment, then he asked: "Sir, you said the family reported the case right into a thief??"

    Xie Ruhe nod, side of the body:. "Inside,"

    another A policeman asked kindly: "What happened? Is this lady okay?"

    Shunen was in a very bad state and couldn't make a transcript. Xie Ruhe could only roughly say what happened just now.

    Because of the presence of outsiders, Shunen became tense again, and her breathing seemed a little quicker.

    One of the policemen escorted the criminals out, while the other policeman stayed and asked about the situation. Xie Ruhe didn't have much patience, but he was afraid that Shunian would be scared, so he could only avoid losing his temper as much as possible.

    Xie Ruhe put on shoes for Shunian.

    Fang Wencheng arrived at exactly this time and was stunned: "Master, what's the matter?"

    Xie Ruhe picked up Shunian and said, "Go to the hospital." The

    four of them got into the car together.

    The policeman sat in the passenger seat, and Xie Ruhe and Shunian sat in the back seat together. Probably knowing that Shunian's current situation is not good, the police have basically asked about the situation and did not continue to ask.

    Fang Wencheng first sent Xie Ruhe and Shunian to the door of the city hospital. Afterwards, he restarted the car and followed the police to the police station to complete the formalities.

    Only the emergency room can be called at this time.

    Xie Ruhe took Shunian to get a tetanus injection, re-treated the wound, and soon went out of the hospital. She gradually calmed down, lying on his back, as if asleep.

    The light is not bright on the trail next to the hospital.

    There are also very few people who come and go, and most of them are alone.