Bonus: Ahmad & Hanifa

Assalamu alaykum!!!

Eid Mubarak from me to you. May Allah swt accept the good deeds and fasts from me and from you all! Ameen!

Here is my Eid gift to you - I hope you enjoy!
😊❤️✨

NOTE: Please remember to fast the six days of Shawwal!! Remember, the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, said:
Whoever fasts Ramadan and follows it with six days of Shawwal, it will be as if he fasted for a lifetime."

"You're doing it again." Hanifa whispered harshly as her eyes turned to slits. Ahmad thought she looked hilarious when she was chastising him as though he was a five year old. He had felt the need to remind her, on many occasions, that he was not one of the students in her halaqah. Even still, although good with her memory, Ahmad's age seemed to be the one thing Hanifa continually forgot.

"Your parents are as clueless as mine are." Ahmad responded, his lips pulling up into a wide grin as he skilfully shimmied even closer to Hanifa's side until their thighs were pressed against each other beneath the blanket. He gave a silent nod with a flick of his head in the direction of Hanifa's father and mother who were seated on the dinner table completely engrossed in a Turkish soap opera while they had their dinner.

"You're unappeasable." Hanifa rolled her eyes at his blatant act of affection. It seemed to happen very often and Hanifa found it mildly annoying. She loved that he was an affection man - he always had been, even with his younger sister and his parents - but what ticked off Hanifa was when he put on such displays simply because he knew they were annoying her.

He smirked as he turned his head to look at her face. Her side profile was a beautiful sight and although he much preferred staring at her straight on, he figured that would be taking it too far in this situation. He didn't want to be shot at by his father in law. Instead, he sufficed with the side of her face. He adored the way her plentiful lashes framed her currently narrowed eyes and loved her plump lips although they were pulled into a straight line right now. Oh, how he loved to get on her last nerve. "I'm going to pretend that I know what unappeasable means."

She shut her eyes at his words and released a heavy sigh, her hand coming up to rub lines into her forehead as though she were relieving some sort of tension or oncoming headache. Ahmad wasn't entirely sure why she could possibly be suffering from such a thing. He was sure that he was hilarious. If anything, she should be thanking him for saving her from having to sit through a two and a half hour soap.

"You make me feel like I've married a child. Do you realise that?" She asked him, turning her head and finally blessing him with her face. Regardless of the expression she was wearing right now, he still loved looking at her. She was beautiful in all her forms.

"If by marrying a child you mean someone who makes you laugh till your belly hurts, then yes." He seemed very impressed with himself and after staring at him in disdain for a few moments she shook her head, pushing herself forward on the couch and lifting the blanket from on top of her.

"Ahmad and I baxeynaa hada." Hanifa spoke up, taking her long coat off the back of the couch and swinging it around her body before sliding her arms through each sleeve elegantly. Ahmad took that as his cue to also get up and prepare to leave.

"So soon?" Her mother called, a frown on her lips as she reached for the remote and paused the TV. She added something in Somali that Ahmad didn't understand but when Hanifa responded in English, stating that she had an assignment to work on before it got late, he put two and two together.