32: Solitude -

Your guys' comments literally make me so happy and motivate me soo so much ❤️ I LOVE reading your thoughts. :') the comments on the last chapter about all of you missing me made me smile so wide legit my cheeks were aching!! I missed all of you way too much! May Allah bless you. ❤️

On to the chapter hehe x hope you enjoy.

- A'ISHAH'S POV -

The time was about five am when I heard the bedroom door creak open quietly. I stirred in my sleep, turning over and burying my head deeper into the pillow to fall back asleep, but once the lamp turned on in the corner of the room, I felt my eyes blink open.

King came into view, silently walking around the room and placing his phone and keys down along with his security badge. I watched as he quietly unbottened his jacket and took it off, hanging it behind the door before he went to the bathroom.

I closed my eyes again and released a breath. I felt a sense of calm overcome me whenever he got home. Although at the start I thought that this job was a safe one, the other day he had come home with a bruised eye because he had to break up a brawl at the hotels casino section, which I never even knew they had. In the altercation, one of the men managed to punch him in the face.

Alhamdulillah nothing worse happened, but still, every day I would tell him to be safe at work and not get into unnecessary altercations.

"King," I hummed, half asleep, my eyes barely open once the bathroom door opened.

He turned to look at me at the sound of my voice, pausing for a moment before replying once he saw my half opened eyes. "Yes, love?"

"You're back." I mumbled, yawning and stretching my arms above my head.

He chuckled softly. "I am."

"Are you hungry? Do you want me to make you something?" I asked, blinking my eyes open a little to see him tilt his head to the side as he looked at me.

He stared for a second before making his way to the bed, leaning over and placing his hands next to me, one of his knees bent and resting on the corner of his side of the mattress. "You've just woken up at 5am and you're offering to make me food?" He asked.

I looked up at his face that was now hovering above mine, a mere 30 centimeters between the both of us. "If you're hungry, yes." I said slowly, struggling to keep my eyes open, despite the heat surrounding my body at his close proximity.

"You're so damn amazing, you know that?" He whispered, a faint smile covering his lips.

I didn't say anything. I blushed and closed my eyes, bringing my hand down to touch his arm.

He released a sigh of slight frustration before moving away from me. "Go back to sleep. I'll join you soon." He said, making me frown and turn around to face my back towards him as he changed.

My eyes shut quickly on their own accord and not long after, I felt the bed dip beside me, a few seconds after that, a heavy arm was wrapped around my waist and my body was pulled into King's, his steady breaths being felt against my back.

I intertwined my fingers with his that were resting over my stomach and squeezed them slightly. He kissed the side of my head and with one final nuzzle into his warmth, I managed to get a perfect sleep...until fajr one and a half hours later.

||||

"Who's that?" I whispered groggily, hearing the knock on the door for the tenth time already.