28: Nikkah - Istikhara

MEDIA.

Disclaimer; I've got not the slightest clue on how a nikkah works in real life because I've never been at one so I just winged it LOOOOL

Don't forget to comment x your comments on the last chapter were all soooo amazing and put the biggest smile on my face so I uploaded this chapter two days early heheh! May Allah reward you all ❤️

- KING'S POV -

"Both of you better be making bare du'a right now." I muttered as I got into the car and began driving towards my mums facility with Walter and Ahmad in my car.

"Of course, man." Walter chuckled softly from the backseat as I glanced at the car behind us through the rear view mirror. Ayman was driving, his dad sitting beside him and I knew A'ishah and her mum were in the backseat.

"You know, I don't know if I wanna witness anymore." Ahmad spoke from beside me, glancing at me. "How am I supposed to know whether or not you'll treat my sister in Islam right?" He asked, rubbing his chin as I snapped my head to look at him with narrowed eyes.

"Very funny." I muttered sarcastically as he burst out laughing, slapping his leg as he shook his head. He gathered his thawb in his hands, pulling it up to his thighs, revealing his tracksuits underneath, reaching into the pocket and taking his phone out.

"Lets listen to some Quran." He stated, unlocking his phone as he opened my glove box and took out my AUX cable, plugging it in before pressing a Surah.

"Jokes aside, may this day be a means of many blessings coming your way in the future, akhi." He said, glancing at me and squeezing my shoulder.

"Allahumma Ameen!" Walter said in the back seat raising his hands in a du'a motion and I smiled, telling them both jazakAllahu khayr.

The reciters voice floated through the speakers of my car, making me relax and lean back in my seat as I continued the journey to my mums facility.

||||

Eventually we arrived and everyone piled out of the cars. Ahmad and Walter walked in earlier because they had to both use the bathroom so we were left outside.

I didn't dare glance A'ishah's way while she stood beside their car next to her mother, the men standing in a group at the front, waiting on the imam to arrive.

"Are you feeling ready?" Ayman's dad asked me and I smiled at him, nodding my head.

"I'm more than ready, but at the same time, not ready at all, amo." I mumbled and he laughed reaching over and holding my shoulder.

"Everything will be fine." He assured and I nodded, mumbling inshaaAllah.

It didn't take long for the imam to pull into the car park and after he got out of the car, I led the way into the room the receptionist had told me was set up as per my request. "You guys wait inside. I'll just go get my mum."

I took a deep breath as I shut the door after them, standing in silence for a few seconds and having a moment to calm myself before making my way over to my mum, seeing her sitting on her seat as usual.