1: Party

--- K I N G ---

"Aye! King! Come 'ere, mate!" My eyes searched the crowd of jumping heads and I saw Michael waving his hands in the air as he jumped to get my attention. I was surprised I even heard his voice from so far away over the booming music coming out of the speakers on all corners of the room.

"I'll catch up with you." I told Bryan who seemed to have his eyes set on a blondie dancing with her friend on the side. She was pretty hot I guess, but without make up she probably would've passed for an average at most.

"What's good, man?" I said as I squeezed Michael's hand with a small handshake, nodding my head at the few other dudes on either side of him who clearly didn't go to our school.

"Yeah, not bad. How you doing?" He asked back, tapping my shoulder as he handed me a can of beer from the cooler behind him.

"Alright, nothing new." I said simply with a shrug, clicking open the can and welcoming the feeling of the cool liquid running down my throat. This was..what? My third can of beer tonight? Forth? I don't know. I wasn't counting. Either way, the night was still young and I had quite a few left before I passed out in someone's room beside some chick I didn't know.

"We're gonna go smoke a couple rounds with the lads in a bit. Thought you'd wanna join." He smirked at me and I laughed, seeing the cockiness swirling in his eyes. He knew my dad had found drugs in my room the other night and came to the school to make me help the janitors for a whole week. Not that I did much. Carried a mop and bucket to the bathrooms and let them do the disgusting job they had to do.

"You're a shifty little bugger, mate." I said with a shake of my head, laughing loudly as he explained the story to the other two guys next to him who also began to laugh.

"Well, what are we waiting for then?" I smirked and they all laughed as we gathered a few more troops and a couple of girls before leaving the main living room of whoever's house this was and going to the backyard to have a good time. And a good time was what we had.

||||

"Hello! Whoever's in there, unlock this bloody door now and get the hell out of my house!" Someone shouted, making my already pounding head ache even more as I rolled around groggily and rubbed my eyes.

"For God's sake." I muttered, releasing a yawn, looking down at the bare arm that had just wrapped around my torso. Here we go. Another clingy one.

"Morning, handsome." She whispered softly, drawing circles on my chest with her slim finger. I looked at her face and cringed. I remember her to be pretty hot last night, but now her make up was smudged and worn out, her hair a mess. She looked horrible.

"Not a great one." I muttered as I held her hand, halting her movements and moving her arm off me as I sat up in the bed and craned my neck to the side.

"I wouldn't mind waking up to this view every morning." She spoke up once again, trying to make her groggy morning voice sound seductive, which it didn't. Not in the slightest bit.

"Are you people deaf!? Get the hell out! Hurry up!" The voice shouted again making me mutter a curse word beneath my breath as I put on my clothes that were strewn across the floor of someone's bedroom.

"Unfortunately, I can't say the same, sweetheart." I said to the girl who gave me a shocked look before narrowing her eyes and swearing at me. "You were great last night." I added with a shrug before moving to the door and unlocking it, pulling it open to see Jeffrey, a guy who is in my sports class at school.