15: Shahada

Watch the video in the media section and realize how BLESSED you are if you were born into a Muslim family and NEVER take that for granted.

If you are a revert then I make Du'a Allah eases all your affairs, continues to guide you, keeps you strong and allows your loved ones to find the right path. ❤️ You can message/email me 24/7 💕 fatimaa0997@gmail.com

--- KING ---

"I truly do hope everything goes well for you, King. I hope you're making the correct decision." Nadia spoke as she watched me walk towards the front door as I was about to leave.

I was dressed, as Ahmad had suggested, in clean and nice smelling clothes, and I had had a shower and shaved. My nerves were all over the place and I absolutely could not wait to just get to the masjid, take my shahada (declaration of faith) and become apart of the brotherhood and the religion I had completely fallen in love with in the last four months. I couldn't wait for the moment I could officially call myself a Muslim and whole-heartedly submit myself to Allah, the Most High and if He wills, spend the rest of my days doing everything I do for His sake and His sake alone, in accordance to His rulings and in the footsteps of the beloved Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him.

A smile took over my face at the mere thought. SubhanAllah. I wish I could've found the peace and tranquility of Islam long ago, but if this is how Allah had planned my life, then I would take it and be content with His decree for He was the best of planners.

"I know I'm making the correct decision." I answered her as I left the house, shutting the door with a sigh before taking my keys from my pocket and starting the car.

Bismillah.

||||

"Hey! The man of the day has arrived!" Ahmad said as he saw me get out of my car, jogging over to me with the other guys following closely behind him.

"Fashionably late as always." Walter chuckled as Ahmad hugged me. I grinned and hugged him back tightly, my cheek already hurting from how much I've been smiling today and it hasn't even been two hours since I woke up.

"You know it." I smirked at Walter as he hugged me also. I shared hugs with all the guys that were surrounding us, even ones whom I've never spoken to.

This was the first thing that affected me about Islam. The friendship, the brotherhood, the family values and the absolute love and care they had for one other for the sake of Allah.

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, "Verily, Allah will say on the Day of Resurrection: Where are those who love each other for the sake of My glory? Today, I will shelter them in My shade on a day when there is no shade but Mine."
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2566
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim

"Let's go. Everyone's waiting on you." Ahmad said as he tapped my shoulder, grinning up at me. I smiled at him gratefully. Until my last breath, I would be grateful for this guy.

"Everyone?" I asked with a raised eyebrow as I followed the guys into the masjid, my eyes widening as I saw more shoes than ever in the lobby. I took off my shoes and stepped through the doors that lead to the prayer section.

"Wow." I whispered slowly in complete awe as my eyes roamed over the countless men that were sat in the masjid looking up at me with bright, radiant faces, a special gleam in their eyes making me feel more welcome than I already felt when I came here if that was even possible.