60: Date Night, Part Two - Intention

Press the little star icon to vote for the chapter please! 🥰❤️

| MEDIA SECTION |

Since I've posted my last chapter, there has been a massive increase in the number of Coronavirus cases worldwide. May Allah swt protect us and grant shifaa to all those who are suffering. Ameen.
I have already written about 6 chapters of my story before this Coronavirus issue came about, so I will not be including Coronavirus in my story.

Stay clean, stay safe & stay home x
Fi amanillah ❤️

I want to see you guys go crazy with comments on this chapter! 😭

- KING'S POV -

"No wasting time tonight, okay?" I told A'ishah, my voice stern as I parked the car in the masjid car park. "We go in, pray and get out as soon as the lecture finishes." I spoke, making her laugh.

I just didn't want to give away any time that we could spend together instead.

"You're in a rush." She commented.

"Obviously." I stressed. "Our date isn't finished yet." I reminded her, unbuckling my belt and getting out at the same time as her.

"Well, then, I'll see you back here in an hour, Sir." She spoke with a goofy salute, making me laugh and shake my head at her.

Her new favourite hobby was mocking me. She claimed I had attachment issues which I thought was a bunch of mumbo jumbo.

I was just slightly obsessed with my wife. A good obsession. A 'I'm just in love with you and want to spend as much time as I can with you' type of obsession.

Okay, yes. Maybe I had attachment issues.

"See you then, baby." I smiled at her and like an idiot, I kept smiling as I watched her walk away from me and towards the female entrance.

Before she got to the entrance, an older lady approached her, holding her arm and stopping to talk to her. I guess she must have known her or something.

"Assalamu alaykum, brother. Oooh! Look at you looking like fire tonight!" I heard from behind me and turned around to see Ayman approaching with a smirk on his face.

"Wa alaykum salam, akhi." I chuckled awkwardly. "It's just a white thawb, bro." I dismissed. "How you doing?" I asked, tapping his back as he came next to me and we both started walking towards the masjid entrance.

"Yeah, same old, bro." He shrugged. "Was that A'ishah by the way?" He asked, clearly indicating 'the girl' who had just gotten out of my car who was indeed his sister. He pointed to her while she was still speaking to the aunty.

"No, it was my secret second wife, astaghfirullah." I muttered. "Of course it's A'ishah, bro." I scoffed, punching his shoulder as he chuckled and simply shrugged.

"She normally doesn't wear burqa, that's why." He reasoned and I nodded. I guess that made sense.

Having to explain why she was wearing burqa today seemed awkward. I obviously couldn't imagine myself telling her older brother that she was dressed provocatively beneath her abaya and had a full face of make up on for our date.

"She had some eye makeup on, that's why." I spoke, clearing my throat awkwardly, before changing the subject as quickly as I could. "When's your FaceTime with sister Aleena's grandma?" I asked and he took in a breath, forgetting our previous conversation immediately at the mention of his potential, alhamdulillah.