73. Panic

You guys deserved this for all the voting on the TRA's 😭
SubhanAllah you guys!!! We got Finding Islam to the top of the leaderboard within an hour!!!
InshaaAllah continue the support for the next few days until the 31st!

This won't just be my win, this will be OUR win if Allah wills 🥺
You guys have my whole heart ❤️❤️

Best believe King and A'ishah would be hugging all of you right now in thanks 👀 (or maybe just A'ishah) At one point, I sat there and watched all the comments come through and actually got teary

At one point, I sat there and watched all the comments come through and actually got teary. SubhanAllah. I am so so so happy and grateful that Finding Islam is so important and beloved to so many of you. Alhamdulillah 🥺❤️
I tried to thank everyone who voted individually - if I missed you then I'm sorry - but thank you all once again!! My heart is so full!

 Alhamdulillah 🥺❤️I tried to thank everyone who voted individually - if I missed you then I'm sorry - but thank you all once again!! My heart is so full!

Let's keep up the voting until the 31st inshaaAllah!!

Enjoy akhawaat :)

- KING'S POV -

"Pass over here, bro!" I dribbled the ball around Zubayr and threw it to Ahmad. He caught it with two hands and jumped up, ejecting the ball into the air, the ball flying across the air and cleanly through the hoop without even touching the rim, simply leaving the sound of the metal chains clinking against each other as it bounced to the ground.

"That's what I'm talking about!!" I yelled, raising my hands up as I ran to him. We shared a high five as he laughed and ran back to the other side of the court.

"Who thought that it was a good idea to have King and Ahmad on the same team?" Zubayr muttered as I wiped my arm across my sweating forehead and smirked at him, taking deep breaths in and out.

"Oi, don't be a drama queen, akhi. Say mashaAllah and move on, init!" Ahmad yelled, shoving his shoulder as he ran passed him.

"Someone's phone!" Ilyaas yelled while drinking water from his bottle. He bent over and scuffled through the bags before picking my one up.