29: First

Make du'a for the beautiful sister who sent me the photo in the media section 😭❤️ may Allah bless her always and keep her happy and content, Ameen. This is the beauty of our religion, alhamdulillah. You can be on completely opposite ends of the world, never have met in real life, but from the mutual bond of Islam, you harbor immense love for each other and always make du'a for the best of every Muslim. ❤️ I love you all for the sake of Allah. May Allah bless you all. Ameen.

- KING'S POV -

"That's how I'm tryna be." I spoke up, pointing at the TV screen placed on the wall across my bed...our bed.

A'ishah was laying beside me, and by beside, I mean at least one meter away. I had decided to go onto YouTube and watch random videos. Perhaps it would have been a better idea to sit and talk, maybe get to know each other a little more, but we would have years to do that if Allah wills.

Right now, I was happy just laying beside her comfortably while watching beneficial videos.

"Mohammed Hijab?" She asked, raising a brow at me and I smirked, looking her way and nodding.

I couldn't help the fact that my eyes, yet again, roamed over her features before I could continue voicing my thoughts. She was just too beautiful and I couldn't get enough of staring at her face.

After she had asked to use the bathroom to wash her face, she had come out without her jilbab, instead clad in black leggings and a powder pink knitted jumper that came down to her mid thighs. She looked even more beautiful without her jilbab. Her hair was in a neat bun on top of her head, but now, it was flopped over and resting behind her neck while her fringe framed her face. Her brown hair looked thick and so I suppose that was why the hair tie was not strong enough to keep her hair up fully.

She raised a brow at me and I remembered what we were talking about.

"Once I have the knowledge to, I'm gonna be calling people to Islam exactly like him InshaaAllah." I told her and a warm smile spread over her lips as she looked at me, her eyes shining proudly.

"InshaaAllah. You do not have to wait until you have more knowledge. Start now. Gain knowledge as you go." She suggested, shrugging her shoulders as if extensive knowledge wasn't a vital part of calling people to Islam.

"How am I supposed to call people to Islam if I don't even have answers to the questions they ask?" I asked her with a scoff, waiting on her answer as she stared back at the TV, tucking her fringe behind her ear.

"There is nothing wrong with saying I do not know, King. Plus, you obviously know enough to become a Muslim so even that knowledge will be enough to help someone else become Muslim."

I didn't answer, taking in her words and lying down silently beside her. 

I understood what she was saying. I suppose she was right.

If I knew enough about Islam to wholly and fully fall in love with it, then why would that not be enough for someone else to?

I smiled, glancing at her while she looked at the screen. I knew she was aware that I kept taking sneaky glances her way, but she didn't stop me, nor did I have enough willpower to stop myself. She was just too pretty and I had waited for this day for time.

I made a mental note to seek Ahmad's advice on maybe starting up a group to call people to Islam with this new found confidence A'ishah had given me.

Alhamdulillah.

||||

"King?"

"Yes, Linda?" I called out, replying to her voice that was heard after three soft knocks on the bedroom door.