🌺"All Feelings Are Out."🌺(Hajime×Nagito)

It was a normal night on the island and a normal night walk on the beach for Hajime.
Hajime loved the sounds of the waves crashing against the sand,the smell of salty oceans that covered vast distances entering his nose.

He did a walk along the beach every night to calm himself after the stress of someone possibly getting murdered the previous day.
It was just him and his thoughts.
He would always go out between 12am and 3am,no time outside of that.

So,1am at night,on the other side of the island,far,far,far away from the cottages,Hajime was doing his little calming ritual,humming a song his good friend,Chiaki taught him.

As he was doing so,he heard something he wouldnt normally hear on his little walks.
It sounded like someone sniffling?
Hajime got abit freaked out.

It was 1am in the morning,who would be crying so late?
But the sound was really muffled by the waves crashing onto the sand and the sound of sand being crushed under his shoes.

"D-Did something happen?"

Hajime whispers to himself,think that someone was hurt or...found a body.
With that realization,Hajime stopped what he was doing and tried to listen carefully for the sobbing.

After afew seconds,Hajime could pick up the crying again,it was alittle more audible,it was definintely crying.

After studying the area abit,Hajime realized the sobbing came from a palm tree nearby.

Warily,Hajime slowly walks up to said palm tree and looks behind it.
There sits....Nagito....Komaeda???
Hajime was surprised,so surprised,he blurts out....

"Nagito?!"

Which startles Nagito,who was covering his face with his hands as he sobbed.

"E-Eh?!Hajime...?"

Nagito jolts,his cheeks shaded with a light pink and streaming tear tracks running down his cheeks.
Hajime instantly didnt want to be there anymore.
Not because he didnt like Nagito,it was actually the opposite,you could even say Hajime 'loves' Nagito.

"Why are you out so late?I-Its dangerous for important people to be out here.You could get killed."

Nagito smiles gently,acting like wasnt just crying a second ago?

"Youre out here too!If its dangerous,why are you out here then?"

Hajime asks,subtly walking abit closer to Nagito.

"I said 'important people' Hajime~!Dont be silly!"

Nagito giggles quietly.
Hajime sits next to Nagito on the sand but keeping his distance.

"I heard you crying.Is...everything okay?"

Hajime asks.
Nagito wipes his tears away.

"Ah.You heard that?It must've been disgusting to hear my sobs."

Nagito chuckles,blushing slightly still.
Hajime didnt know how to reply.

"I should leave so you can get back to doing whatever you were doing."

Nagito says as he's about to stand from sitting on the sand.
Nagito is then suddenly stopped by someone grabbing hold of his jacket sleeve.
It was Hajime.

"Huh?Hajime?"

Nagito mutters.
Hajime didnt look in Nagito's direction,he just looked towards the sandy ground but making sure to keep a tight grip on Nagito's sleeve.

"Is....everything okay,Hajime?"

Nagito asks.
Hajime nods slightly,his cheeks buring a faint red.