🥀"Fake News..."🥀(Part 1)(Shuichi×Kokichi)

Kokichi's PoV:

It was lunch time at Hope's Peak Academy.The 1st,2nd and 3rd years were suppose to have lunch at this time.

I and all my friends were 1st years.Valentine's day was approaching in a week.So many girls and boys began to get excited.It was around the time people would confess to their crushes.

Letters were the new 'thing' this year.Thats how everyone would confess or hint at their feelings.

My friends and I were sitting in our homeroom class during lunch.The classroom was empty other than my friend group and afew more students.

"Its weird how much love letters he gets on a daily basis."

A blonde,excitable girl groans,Kaede Akamatsu.

"Yeah.But he is pretty attractive.No wonder every girl likes him."

A brunette with sharp,bloody red eyes explains,Maki Harukawa.

"Im proud of him!He's finally getting attention!"

A guy with spikey purple hair and a chipper attitude smiles,Kaito Momota.

"I wouldnt know.I dont hangout with him."

I yawn.Bored.

"Since the beginning of Feburary,his locker is always overflowed with love letters."

Maki sighs.

"Maybe he'll accept one of them!"

Kaede laughs.

"In your dreams.That nervous trainwreck doesnt even have enough confidence to say 'hi' to a girl."

I snicker.

"Oh ho ho~!Is that jealous I smell???"

Kaito smirks.
I twitch in surprise as my cheeks flush a light pink.
To be honest...I did have a small crush on him.....Shuichi Saihara.
The Ultimate Detective.An intelligent,cute,shy,loyal 1st year that alot of people have their eye on.But...since im a boy,Shuichi will never look my way.

"Ha!As if!As I said,I dont hangout with him.Im not close to him whatsoever."

I scoff.

"And he's a boy,Kaito.Thats highly unlikely."

Maki shrugs.Kaito raises his eyebrow like...me being a boy wasnt a reason to dismiss my feelings towards Shuichi.But he just shrugs it off.

"Well,unlike you three,Im planning to confess to my crush soon~!She's gonna be so syched!"

Kaede cheers.

"Me too,you know!Im not a wimp!"

Kaito defends himself.

"Same here."

Maki sighs.
All of their eyes then turn to me.

"What're you guys looking at??"

I raise my eyebrow.

"Do you have a crush,Kokichi~?"

Kaede asks,a sweet smile on her face.

"Nope.My heart's frozen over."

I roll my eyes,uninterested in the topic.

"Didnt you like that one 3rd year girl in the school book club?Whats her name?Toko Fukawa??"

Kaito assumes.
I glare at him angrily.

"I dont like her!I like the other her!She has a split personality!The other her is called Genocide Jill~!I love her laugh~!"