🌺"Sickness."🌺(Part 3:Bonus)(Hajime×Nagito)

Nagito's PoV:

I sat at the dining table in my home.
I still hadn't received the message from Hajime about the dinner reservation but I could wait.I wasn't impatient.

I still felt alittle weird.Light headed and my body was heavy.But atleast...I signed up for treatment,maybe things will get better for me,and I'll be able to stay by Hajime's side for way longer.

Thankfully,I didn't have to wait too long for Hajime's message.It came through as I was trying to rest myself on the couch.

He had reserved a table at a very nice restaurant for us,a table by the window,where you could see the city lights at nighttime.He said it's scheduled for 7pm.

I couldn't help but blush.
From the looks of it,I was inclined to say we were going on a date to celebrate.

......
I arrived at the restaurant alittle early,sitting in the lounge area near the entrance.I didn't feel well rested at all.Maybe because I was still sick...or I just wanted to see Hajime really badly.

My patience was rewarded because 15 minutes later,Hajime walks into the restaurant, looking around,seemingly for me.I wanted to call out for him but...I started to feel a little lightheaded.
I tried to shake it off but...it wasn't going away.

"Nagito~!There you are."

Hajime beams as he walks closer.
I guess he caught sight of me from the entrance.

"H-Hey.Did I get here too early?"

I laugh weakly,still alittle out of it.
Hajime smiles.

"Of course not.There's no such thing as being too early."

He extends his hand to help me get off the couch I was sitting on.With my current state,I was happy to take his offer.

"You okay?You seem paler than usual."

Hajime queries,helping me up.

"Y-Yeah.I just didn't rest well back home...sorry."

I blush,embarrassed.
Hajime sighs heavily.

"This is why I should've came with you..."

He was right.
Maybe I would've felt better if he was by my side.

"If you feel sick we can cancel the reservation---"

"No!I'm...I'm okay.After we eat,I'll feel better.Trust me."

I try my best to reassure him.
Hajime's eyebrows furrow as he inspects my expression.

"Well...fine.Let's enjoy the night together,okay?"

I could see he was skeptical but he still decided to trust me.He takes my hand in his,the wary smile in his face not going away.

"...Okay then."

I couldn't keep worrying him like this.
This is why I didn't want get treated in the first place,so I could go quicker and not burden him but...I already signed,I can't go back...

Hand in hand,Hajime led me towards our table for two,right by the window which showed a good view of the city.My heart began to pound.Like a literal date...

"Shall I pull out a chair for you~?"

Hajime snickers.
I roll my eyes.

"And they say chivalry is dead.I'm fine though,thank you."

I take a seat on the right side of the table while Hajime sits on the left,the both of us facing eachother.I take a deep breath.Why did such a short walk take so much out of me?