🥀"I Should've Said Something."🥀(Part 1)(Mastermind!Shuichi×Kokichi)

Kokichi's PoV:

I became attached to a very specific person here in the Academy for Gifted Juvenile.Especially after we were trapped in this hell called the 'Killing Game'.

His name was Shuichi Saihara.
I found him boring at first,always hiding behind Kaede Akamatsu,the first person to step up and encourage everyone to get out of the Killing Game with no casualties.I admired her for that.

But...not even she could prevent fate.The killing started...the first death being Rantaro Amami,an interesting a guy who never shared his ultimate.This is when things got interesting.

Once the class trial began,Shuichi proved his worth....and caught my attention.Not only was he able to defend himself with alot of aid from Kaede,but...he was also able to figure out the same Kaede was the one who murdered Rantaro.The first blackened.

I was impressed by his skills.He was the Ultimate Detective afterall.I decided he would be my main interest,until either of us died or we got out of here.

Afterward,everyone grieved because of Kaede's execution.Even I was shaken up,having nightmares of the images I saw on screen of her death.

But some time passed,and I was even more impressed when the crybaby of the group,Shuichi,stood tall and made a promise to try and protect everyone,even taking off that stupid hat of his.This obviously boosted morale.

If I was honest,I was...really starting to like him.I loved determined people,especially after a tragedy befell them.So its no surprised I bothered him and followed him where ever he went.Just to show my love,you know?

"Hey Shumai.How are you doing~?"

I hug Shuichi from behind in the middle of a vine riddled hallway.Yes,I followed him once again.

"K-Kokichi.What do you want now...?"

Shuichi grumbles,pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Dont want to see me?I get it.Youre so upfront.Thats what I love about you~!"

I release Shuichi from my hold,chuckling quietly.A wide smile on my face.Shuichi looks at me with an pondering expression.

"You love me,huh?"

He crosses his arms,his golden gaze prickling my skin.

"Of course I do!You are my beloved detective after all."

I grin.
Shuichi goes quiet.It seems he was thinking of something.

"If this is all you want to talk about,then go speak to someone else.I have things to do."

The ultimate detective sighs heavily and begins to walk away.I felt a smirk creep onto my face.I bit my lip as I tried not to burst out laughing.He was fun to be around.I wonder how long i'd take for him to be by my side.

......
No matter how hard everyone tried,Monokuma,that bastard bear,came up with more motives to get us to kill one another....and it worked.
More and more of us died.

Ryoma,Angie,Tenko were murdered.Then,after a painful,confusing trial, we had to watch the rest of our friends left get executed.Kirumi and Kiyo.It was....a hard period of time for us.

One somber day,I went looking for Shuichi,like usual.I couldnt go a day without bothering him.Plus,if I annoy him,he'll forget about his sadness for abit and maybe....vent to me?Who knows~?

I looked all over the school,the dormitory and even the courtyard to find my beloved but no avail.Where could he have gone?As I was looking,I ran into Miu and Maki who were talking in the hallway.Maybe they knew.