🌺"Delinquents."🌺(Fem!Hajime×Fem!Nagito)

A cold evening.
The sun dipped behind the horizon,painting the sky in a warm red orange.Winter was coming,the air was chilly.Everyone was wrapped in scarves or fluffy jackets.This time of year was calming,and tranquil for most people.Most.

Unsually,in the evening,not many cars or people would take the Mono Street to get to their destination.This street was known for it's bad reputation.Once the sun began to set,teenage gangs and delinquents lined the alleyways and sidewalks.Whether they came from school or home,they'd find themselves on this street once evening came.

This cold evening was no different.Mono Street was bustling with criminal activity because of the youth.Smoking,fighting,gambling.Everything a teenager shouldn't do.

In the middle of the street,a fight had broken out.It was a rule,not to get involved with another person's fight,unless they're part of your group,so everyone else ignored the squabble infront of them.

The fight was 2 against 1.
There stood two boys,in their school uniforms.Their hair messy and the uniforms disheveled.They were preparing to attack their opponent,one girl.

The girl had dirty brown hair,cut messily by her shoulders.Her olive green eyes burning with anger.She was also in her disheveled uniform,her shirt untucked from her skirt,one of her thigh high socks ripped.On her cheek sat a bruise,and her nose dripped with blood.The multiple piercings on her ears glistened in the setting sun's rays.

This girl was named Haruna Hinata,and she was a delinquent.Her parents never really paid attention to her or her successes,so she decided to capture their attention by her failures.She had low grades,fought anyone who mildly annoyed her and was away from home for days on end.She even smoked.

On her way home from school through her favourite street,Mono Street,she was jumped by two guys who she had issues with some time ago.

Haruna,of course,fought back but she was overpowered by the two guys,who wouldn't give her a chance to stand up most of the time.She finally managed to put some distance between her and her attackers.

"Dammit.Fucking cowards..."

Haruna hisses,wiping the blood from her nose,holding her book bag loosely in her other hand.Bruises were strewn across her visible body,her arms and legs.Every time she exhaled,a puff of hot air could be seen contrast to the chilly atmosphere.

"What,you think it's funny to jump a girl,2 to 1??"

Haruna growls.
The boys laugh at her reaction.

"Pft.Its what you deserve,bitch."

One of the guys smirks.
Haruna did indeed cause problems for them and their little gang,but she didnt seem to care.

"So what if I toyed with your little gang leader?He's a player and everyone knows it.I just gave him what he wanted but I didn't stick around to see him leave first.What,did I hurt his feelings?"

The dirty brown haired girl cackles,her smile proud and unbothered.The blood from her nose continued to fall down to her chin,dripping onto her school shirt.

"You filthy wench!!"

The second guy yells.
Haruna thrived to see her enemies get so affected.As she was about to reply to that insult,she saw someone similar come up behind her opponents.Suddenly,the second guy who insulted Haruna fell to the ground with a shriek of agony.

The other guy quickly turned around to look at the sudden attack that appeared out of nowhere.Haruna's eyes brightened once she realized who had sudden helped her.

"My girlfriend is not a wench."

Natsume Komaeda sighs,her expression irritated.Natsume was also a delinquent.In her hands was an old piece of board that she had presumably hit the guy with.