🌺"Lets Get Married."🌺(Part 1)(Hajime×Nagito)

Nagito PoV:

"Youre coming,right?"

A soft,low tone of voice echoed through the phone speakers into my ear.

"Of course I will.I wouldnt miss my bestfriend's wedding~"

I chuckle.
I was sitting on my couch in my livingroom in the house I lived in...all alone.
I was in a back and forth conversation with my bestfriend,Chiaki Nanami,who was getting married 2 weeks from now to another good friend of mine,Sonia Nevermind.

They're getting married in a really big beach house near the ocean that had balconies and huge open passage ways on every side of it,even a little hangout area on the sand.
The beach house was gonna be decorated for the wedding perfectly,a really cute place to get married.

"Will you be okay if 'he' shows up?"

"Hm...depends on if you invited him."

"Of course I did,he's my bestfriend too,you know.Just....dont cause any trouble."

"I would never let trash like me ruin such an amazing day for you Nana~"

"Nagito....listen I--"

Then,I could hear someone call for Chiaki from the background,it was Sonia.

"Does Sonia need you?"

"Oh.Yeah.She does."

"Well,go do what you must,I'll be here if you want to call again."

"Right.Talk to you later Ko."

Chiaki quickly hangs up the phone.
I let out a heavy sigh then...silence.
I did live alone....so what did I expect.

To be honest,I love weddings but....I didnt...want to go to my bestfriend's wedding....sounds crazy...right?

Its not Chiaki or the wedding...its just....who's going to be there.
Repeating his name would give me goosebumps,so I never said it since...that day.

I decided I would go to Chiaki's wedding anyway.I already picked out a suit so,if I dont go,it'll be a waste of money.

......
The dreaded day came,Chiaki's wedding day.Yay for Chiaki but not for me.
I start my morning like I normally would.The wedding was starting at 2pm so I had time.

The time before the wedding was all used to prepare for me.
Ready my suit,wash my hair and etc.

As soon 12 pm hit,I was practically ready.
A cream coloured pants,tie and jacket with a black button up shirt under it with dark brown shoes to match I guess.I was also the type to wear suspenders with my formal outfits and of course,the suit was no different,but my jacket hid my cream coloured suspenders from the world so I wasnt worried.

My hair was in a low ponytail,my bangs slightly slicked to the side abit.
I didnt want to put it that way but Chiaki always loved fiddling with my hair and putting it in such styles so I decided....why not a ponytail for her wedding.

Getting to the wedding early was not even a question,of course I was getting there early.
I quickly collect all of my needed things,such as my phone,I then collect the newly weds' gift that I got for them and left my empty house.

......
When I arrived,not alot of people were there yet,well...of course,I am 2 hours early.
I place my gift on the gift table with the others.

"Hey Nagito!!"

An excited voice says from behind me.
I turn around and see Kazuichi Soda,a really good friend of mine.
His dark pink and white colour combo for his suit making him stand out in a good way.
His hair was wavy and shorter than when I saw him last.