🌺"Boyfriend For A Week."🌺(Beta!Hajime×Beta!Nagito)

Nagito's PoV:

Sunday,1:32pm
Hajime's house,bedroom:

"Fine.If...you wont date me...then atleast be my boyfriend for...a month!No,a week!!"

"What are you talking about??"

After suffering from his 208th rejection this week,he suggested a deal.
Hajime was my bestfriend since we were kids and since the beginning of middle school, he has made it clear that he's likes me...and we're in highschool.

He keeps asking me out,atleast once every week and at most....every day.
He wouldnt take the hint that I only saw him as a friend.No matter how much times ive said no,he would come back later with the same question.

I was getting annoyed.Was dating me all he could think about??Well,yes.It was.Thats why he proposed the idea.He's been doing this since we were younger,I didnt see any sign of him stopping.

"You havent even considered dating me!!So,lets make a deal!You be my boyfriend for a week and after that,i'll stop asking you out!"

Hajime repeats.
It sounded way too good to be true.
Hajime is the type to keep his word but...I dont know...I was still skeptical.

"Are you really going to follow through with that?"

I ask and Hajime immediately nods.He looked so excited to hear my response.Honestly,I havent developed an immunity against Hajime's pleading faded green eyes.I blush and say...

"Jeez...I dont know."

"Its just for a week!Next Saturday at 11:59pm is where this entire deal ends!Pllllleeeeeeaaaaaasssseeeee???"

Hajime latches onto my arm,begging.
Ugh...I cant believe im doing this.
Was he really that into me?He wanted to date me for one week atleast??

"...Tch.Fine.Whatever."

I agree reluctantly.
Hajime's eyes grow wide as a smile creeps onto his face.He lunges onto me,knocking us down onto the bed.He was hugging me so tightly.

"Thank you!Thank you!You wont regret it!!"

He squeals like a fangirl.

"Im already regretting it!Get off!!"

I push him off for alittle space.
He was so handsy sometimes.
He looked like he couldnt handle his own excitement.

I sit up and sigh.I wasnt sure if that decision was mistake.Hajime was radiating happiness and I was already tired of this.Hajime then asks...

"So!What are the rules??The cans and cannots??"

"Well,this is my first relationship.What do you think?"

I smile gently.
Hajime's eyes widen as his cheeks sting red.He starts to shiver.

"Kyyaaaahh!!Soo cute!!"

His nose began to furiously bleed,the force of the bleeding sent him falling back onto his bed.He's such a nerd.

"Ugh.Im already sick of you."

I pinch the bridge of my nose and close my eyes,already wanting to kill this guy.

After a 15 minute long chat,going over the DOs and DONTs,Hajime and I had set boundary rules for this 1 week relationship.Hajime seemed to agree to everything I said.

"Thats about it.I guess this is the beginning of our relationship."

I was intrigued to see what this week would be like.Hajime looked like he was going to explode.